Baker outlawed

Best of France was forced to close down baker Stefan KazNAU, holder of the title "Best Baguette in 2014," convicted of being too hard work - his bakery was open seven days a week, and it is prohibited by French law:

- The labor inspector twice came to me, and the police questioned me as if I'm some robber; they all said that they have nothing else to do, how to interrogate the baker, who just want to work. But now I'm waiting for the court.

Kaznava sentenced to a six-day working week - now the bakery is closed on Mondays. According to him, his loss will amount to 250 thousand euros, will have to lay off several employees.

- Of course, I greatly surprised, but such are the laws.

- He was forced to shut down? The idiocy of some - say customers Kaznava.

French law passed more than a century ago, are allowed to work seven days a week just to certain categories of institutions - such as hotels, firefighters, reporters.

So the bakers union could not support a colleague:

- Not everyone can afford to work seven days a week; who can not - lose.

Bakers, the truth can choose day - not necessarily on Sunday, but, for example, in the case of Kaznavom - Monday.

Other shops do not have such a privilege, but in recent years is increasingly require a permit to work on the weekends.

Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting