Loving husband of 12 years, holds his wife bought a cage

64-year-old man holding his wife in a cage for 12 years, believing that in this way he takes care of her. Spouse he bought from traders lyudmi.V 2000 at the age of 50 years builder of China's Guangdong Province, Luo Jindong (Luo Jindong), realized that all his brothers and sisters, long married and married and it is high time to start a family. However, the working men had no time to look for a wife, so he decided to just ... buy it, writes the British tabloid Mirror. Luo gave money saved traffickers, and in return received the young woman, whom he immediately and zhenilsya.Cherez year after the marriage, the couple had a son. Happy father named the child in his honor, not to ask the opinion of his wife, whose name he never bothered to learn. The builder said that at first he called he bought a woman "wife", and after giving birth - "the mother of his son." "In fact, while I was at work, she was kept in check, my mother. She did not go anywhere, so there was no need to give her name, "- explains the 64-year-old muzhchina.

According to the Chinese, a year after the birth of the son of his wife's mental health deteriorated rapidly, she became aggressive and started attacking his mother in law. Discuss her behavior, Luo and his mother decided to lock the nameless woman in a cell with reshetkoy.Zatochenie "wife" happened in the year 2002 and since then, it still is in a tiny cage. "What else could I do? - Justified by the builder. - The money for her treatment I had, moreover, needed money to repair the house. I had to work every day to feed myself and my family, and I wanted to mother was next to her son. I really love her. If this were not so, I would not have locked it. Every day before going to work I cook for her, and let her take a shower once a week. I take care of her as I can, but I have no money to pay the hospital bills ".Stroitel told this story to journalists hoping to get donations from the" good people. " The fact that the man desperately needs dengah.

"I am 65 years old and I can no longer work in construction, - he told local media. - But I want to give her son a better life, not such as mine. 13-year-old Lo was one of the best students, but recently he was expelled from school for fighting with another boy. I do not blame him, because a few years ago he lost his grandmother, and I never instructed him on the right path. Now he is at home, but I will try to bring it back to school. I want it for a better future. I appeal to the good people to help me repair the house and pay for the treatment of my wife ".Usluzhlivye local media even printed a phone number of 64-year-old Luo for anyone who wants to help improve the situation of the man, his son and" wife ".

Source: fedpost.ru/lydi/46536-lyubyashhij-muzh-12-let-derzhit-kuplennuyu-zhenu-v-kletke.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting