To be rich

Quora users have wondered about what people feel that suddenly became rich. The comments on this topic to share your opinion entrepreneurs who have earned millions of dollars in various ways. Someone delay, and someone to sell his company. They told that a man feels who suddenly can afford everything. And it is good.

Anonymous ($ 30 million)

Wealth insulates you from society. You can not complain about my life or talk about their problems to anyone except the circle closest friends. Otherwise, you just count insolent fool. People less wealth is very difficult to sympathize with you, as they believe that money gives everything. This is not so.

With money comes a lot of problems. Lack of motivation to work, repeated requests to borrow money from suddenly appeared friends and relatives, jealousy and taxes - all this puts not the most pleasant imprint on life. If you have kids, you have to also think about how to motivate them to do something, instead of just wasting your money.

Do not rejoice that you will have a lot of free time. Idleness quickly get bored, and meetings with friends will have to forget, because almost all of them work a regular job from 9 to 17 hours. Money makes you lonely, and it has become for me the biggest surprise and disappointment.

Anonymous ($ 4,000,000)

His small fortune I gained, putting money in the bank. By my standards, $ 4 million - is not so much, but among the people in my circle I have the most money. Here are a few tips that I can give a man who has suddenly become rich:

1. Do not tell anyone about their money.
In his previous work, I accidentally spilled the beans on their savings. The people I knew for years and thought were friends have changed. In conversations were the envy of the lungs and sarcastic comments about me and my money. Over time, nothing has changed, despite the fact that I do not talk about it. Moving to a new job, I did not say a word about money and just happy about it.

2. Material things do not bring pleasure.
Superklishe, but I could not help but mention it. Probably, it is difficult to understand until you will pass through the wealth itself. I bought the car and expensive toys, and they bring pleasure only the first time. Then you realize that this is just a unprofitable investments.

3. I went to work. I'm still working in the IT-company and live on the salary.
Accumulated same money I decided to leave for retirement or unexpected situation.

Safa Jot Singh ($ 15 million)

I earned a lot of money by selling IT-startup, when I was about 20 years old. And that's what I understood: to be rich is better than not to be rich, but not even close to as good as you think.

Firstly, you can no longer complain. Others will think that with money you've reached nirvana and no longer have any problems, which, of course, not the case. Second, all you will need something. And it is very difficult to understand Do you man, or all about the money. Finally, friends and family. Perhaps your relationship will remain the same, but most likely, they will change.

Do you think that as soon as get rich, your life will be better. And here you are getting richer, but life does not change. Such an outcome can cause severe depression or life crisis. If you are not happy in the average income, you will not be happy and being wealthy.

Conclusion

The biggest problem of rich people is isolation. Still, we pay too much attention and money in vain put them in first place in its list of values. Everything is relative, and if you now want to buy a BMW, when you can afford it, you immediately want to Bentley. And so it will go on forever.

It would be interesting to know the opinion suddenly wealthy readers, if any. What problems or advantages you encounter after the get rich?

Source

Tags

See also

New and interesting