Myths about making money

Many people remain poor due to misperception of money. If you want to become rich, you need to know about the myths in relation to making money.

Myth №1: If I had chosen a lucrative career, I'd be rich.
The reality: Millionaires have in every profession. In any industry can make money. Do not look for a lucrative career - you do your profitable career.

Myth №2: If my parents were rich, I also would be rich.
Reality: Most of the richest people - come from poor families, some - of moderately well. And even people from wealthy families often have themselves to accumulate his fortune.

Myth №3: If I was a good student, you would earn a lot of money.
Reality: You need to learn by doing, not in the lecture hall. According to statistics, honors, as a rule, are not rich.

Myth №4: If I was at the right time in the right place, it would be successful.
Reality: The very rich people were not lucky - they did everything for success. Opportunities and success do not need to wait, they need to create.

Myth №5: If the economy of my country would be better, I'd be rich.
Reality: In every society and in every country there are millionaires. Money is everywhere.

Myth №6: If I did not have any family or social responsibility, I would be a millionaire.
Reality: Not the responsibility of business, and how you feel about it. You need to take care of the money and buy only what is necessary.

Myth №7: If only the possibility of earning a lot of money was still available, I would become fabulously wealthy.
Reality: Today, the possibility of earning a lot of money even wider than before.

Myth №8: If only the state, my employer, my family or wife walked towards me, I would have earned a lot.
Reality: With you anything can happen. You can be fired, friends and family can give up on you, and his wife - a divorce. Only you are responsible for your success.

Myth №9: If only I had a lot of money, I immediately began to invest and save.
Reality: The ocean is made up of small water droplets. Start small. If you are expecting a lot of money, you can not wait for them. And the best time for investments and savings - right now.

Myth №10: If I work hard, I'll be rich.
Reality: There are so many poor people who work hard. The rich do not work hard - they work reasonably.

Myth №11: To make money, you need a lot of money.
Reality: Money is needed only to seize the opportunity.

Myth №12: Good work leads to wealth.
Reality: Jobs - a temporary source of income. Standing also requires that money to work for you. So whatever you're doing, it is reasonable to manage your money, do not forget to put them into action.

Tags

See also

New and interesting