What cereals to put in bed so that money arrives and debts melt

There are people who have never said, “I want to be rich.” But most people love money. And that's totally normal! The desire to earn more to live a happier life is understandable. However, sometimes we resort to very non-trivial ways, thanks to which we hope to attract financial well-being into our lives. I will share one of these in today’s article.

We believe that you have to work hard if you want to become rich. Constant work on yourself will certainly lead you to the desired goals. Sometimes you want to get your way faster.

Many people believe in the power of different rituals. Like, if you carry out a special ceremony at home, life will begin to improve. Surprisingly, very often it really works. Of course, there is a possibility that it is all a matter of human belief in certain actions and events.

However, we believe that it is foolish to miss the opportunity to catch luck by the tail. Next, I’ll share a couple of simple home rituals that will help you attract wealth and financial prosperity into your life.

How to attract wealth in the house: a ritual with buckwheat cereal One of the home rituals is associated with food, namely buckwheat cereal. The ancient Slavs believed that there was a good spirit in buckwheat. It contributes to a generous harvest, and in the context of our realities – profit.

To conduct a ritual with buckwheat at home, you will need only 1 tablespoon of cereals and a canvas bag. If there is no bag, you can use a handkerchief or just a piece of fabric. Like linen.

Next, you just need to put this bag under your pillow before you go to bed. Buckwheat should lie in this place for 3 days and 3 nights to soak up your emotions and desires. If you sleep on the sofa and fold it every morning, take the buckwheat knot to a secluded place where your bed linen and pillows lie. In the evening, return him to his former place.

On the fourth day after waking up, you need to go out with a bag of buckwheat. Pour the cereal in the place where it can be eaten by birds. When pouring buckwheat, say these words: “Fly through the white light, return to me profitably.” To be! The knot in which the buckwheat was located, let it be stored in your house. He'll serve as a bait for money.

Many different home rituals are associated with candles. For example, green candles attract wealth and wealth. To conduct a ritual, such a candle should be tied with green tape, lit and spread coins around it. I am surrounded by green flames, surrounded by the magic of money, I am rich, I will soon be rich.

Next, you need to dig a little green wax on the coins and hide them in a secluded place away from the prying eyes. Esotericists believe that this ritual will make money flow into the house by the river. They say that you can improve the effect of the ritual if you use 3 or 6 candles at once.

If you are in financial trouble, try to raise money in the house with another conspiracy. To do this, scatter coins throughout the apartment and let them lie down for exactly a day. Then, make sure you have a new one (this is important). And say at the same time: "I sweep money - I welcome wealth, I will be rich and all in gold."

For the next 3 days, the money should be stored in the left corner of the room where you usually store all your cash savings. If you keep money in the bank, then focus on the precious things in the house. Like gold jewelry.

When 3 days pass, put all the change in the jar and cover it with a sealed lid. It can be buried or simply stored in the apartment. But under no circumstances should it be opened. If you break a jar, you could be in financial trouble. Be careful!

If you are interested in the topic of money, I advise you to find out what signs are associated with them. Keep your ears open when it comes to finance. May there always be financial well-being in your home!

Tags

See also

New and interesting