Trout streams.

I like to fish for trout. This is a strong, safe and beautiful fish.

First I want to offer an excerpt from an article E.Berestovskogo ... He works in the Polar Research Institute of Marine Fisheries and Oceanography. N.M.Knipovicha (PINRO).
Like me, she loves to wander with spinning on the tundra.

"Frankly, I naively thought that much about some trout streams most anglers having read plenty, and many of them even caught and seen enough - at least on TV. And did you go - is not so simple and unambiguous in their judgments about the salmon fry, and requires more detailed, scientific "debriefing". (Continued on ...)

Typical tundra creek ...

The brook forelVozmem, for example, species. Trout - it is quite specific ecomorphs (ekoforma) trout Salmo trutta Linnaeus, 1758. In the basins of the Baltic, Barents and White seas subspecies Salmo trutta trutta Linnaeus, 1758 - trout (continuous form) or common trout (freshwater form) and in swimming pools Black and Azov Seas - Salmo trutta labrax Pallas, 1814 - Black Sea trout (continuous form), which also forms a freshwater form - trout, including streams. Trout has the highest among salmon adaptive capacity and is capable of forming a wide variety of diverse populations in their habitat. Habitat decided to allocate some basic ecomorphs - streams, lakes, lake and river, estuarine and marine checkpoint, but at the genetic level, no significant differences between the two has not yet been found. Most scientists believe that the formation of the life status of trout depends mainly on the conditions of habitat and food capacity of the reservoir, although the biological mechanism of various ecomorphs yet has not been studied in detail.

Even among the brook trout can be found fish with very different phenotypes, ie, with external signs. For example, on the one hand and largemouth -bolshegolovyh with skinny body is dark khaki, with frequent black dots and greenish crystal dense meat, and the other - the silver, with a neat head and mouth, with occasional large black and red dots, and a gentle yellowish -krasnovatym meat. And they both live in the streams, and they both reach sexual maturity at the age of 4-5 years at a mass of 50-150 g, but larger 150-250 g in most water bodies are not found.

Thus, streams ecomorphs different from most other forms of freshwater trout that its entire life cycle takes place with the minimum size of fish. On the Kola Peninsula, where there are all these forms of trout, anglers approach this concept rationally and worldly quite reasonable: trout - is one with a greenish-yellow flesh and fits in the palm, and brown trout - everything else.

If further focus this distinction, it should be noted that the brook ecomorphs also comes with many small lakes of the Kola peninsula, basically - on the coast of East Murman. For example, once at the beginning of October, I watched a few spawning dark brown and black spotted forelek weighing about fifty grams a short creek Flowing through the moraine ridges in the sea a hundred meters from the Chernokumzhevogo little lake, located in the Pomeranian mountains near the mouth of the river Ravens. And on the Golden River got into a situation where with one place I was able to catch the spinning at high tide full set ecomorphs trout. But mind knowing that brook trout the size of a palm - are adult fish with a clear conscience that you can send to your ear, a little thing, I still try to go, preferring to focus on the catching of larger fish with a big name trout.

So after all trout or brown trout? This question is often baffled even the experts together with the bodies of fish protection. In accordance with the applicable Rules of recreational and sport fishing in inland waters of the Murmansk region in Article 27 states that penalties for trout is 580 rubles, and for all types of trout - 250 rubles. But with equal size and equal krasnomyasosti reliably distinguish Red checkpoint ecomorphs called the Rules of trout, from the estuary or lake-river, equivalent trout, no special biochemical research gill chloride cells is unlikely anyone will succeed. "

www.kaliningrad-fishing.ru/fs-be ... s-018.html

Night catch.

Duck Nest stream.

Later I watched the whole family: mother with ducklings ...

In one fine day I set out to fish for trout on spinning. Objective: Learn best catchability wobblers, and thus more and cut a little thing that getting caught is very traumatized and meaning to let her back into the stream to die, I did not see. It bought two different lengths UL spinning company Norstream (trout series) and two UL kirushki, Daiwa TD Sol Ultegra 2000 were bought in Murmansk (poor) stores all UL voblerki that they could offer at the time. And there were only two times ... L-Minnow, Salmo Salmo Horet and Tini bought on vacation. In short, there was no choice. I had to turn to the online store.

That's all I was able to buy in the shops of Murmansk ...

For winter bookings were made ... bought many wobblers occupies a leading position in the rankings. Of the amount invested in this business, I humbly say anything ... Fortunately my wife fisherwoman, treated with understanding. Sometimes the store pulled my sleeve to showcase to the bait and say that here we have this yet ... Well, let's buy, look what he krasivenko ... Bought ...
Past exotic does not pass ...)))
I began to threaten vobleromaniya diagnosis, but I stopped in time ...
By the time I formed, I think that the biggest collection of UL crankbaits.

Voblerostroenie ...
I am sure that every fisherman was a period. Here I am, long winter evenings ... Something happened, something no marriage was removed during testing and remained in the box only working voblerochki ...

Having had some experience doing Tuned known baits. Completely removes them from the "acid" rasskraska, painted, varnished, and that's what happens. Salmo Beetle in the original and he's tyuningovany shovel of red Plexiglas.

The result after tuning. Wobbler died on the first fishing after poklёvki fish ... I never saw went into the stones and cut off the line.

The boxes do not fit all ...

I had pieces of furniture boards okleit parolonom and lures hang on the wall. We get such "icon» ...)))

Posted in [mergetime] 1405012291 [/ mergetime]

The trout in the creek guarding your selected location under a stone near a powerful jet of water, which can swim past her maximum amount korma.Esli trout fed, she will not miss the lure mouth, it was viewed as a potential competitor in the aft position and trying to ward off (badnut) to pinpoint sharp Ovner tees. Photo to a vivid example.

From rods completely abandon failed. If you look at the creek, the place where you could catch a spinning rod, can be counted on the fingers of one hand. Sometimes the biggest catch big fish at the bait, and not on the back. Equipment for fishing in the tundra, as in the photo. Rapallo in pouches difference different dates for fishing rod behind a belt. On plёsah catch spinning in burlyake fishing rod and a hard place.

On the rocks, where a creek flows in the form of small waterfalls formed small pools ... they also can catch this rybёshku.
He loves forelka stand in the most confined spaces stream. This is the dobychlivoe mestodlya her and for the fisherman. You can catch a couple of fish. After a while, this place will be busy again fish.

Catching trout in very windy slozhno.Esli fishing rod held vertically, the fishing line with a float and sinker will be parallel to the ground. About casting spinning into a narrow stream and there is no question. Even though I spin a long time in the hands of holding, with wind gusts and make a throw to urpezhdeniem I did not get. An easy bait blows ashore at diminutive birch. To get out of his line, it is a huge work.

Road to Teriborku. The sea is less than forty kilometers.

And this is our bivouac. I drove there in the tundra, as no trees. We use gas and tiles.

Evening. The night will be cold.

Dinner ...

Gathered sleep ...

Yes, in the morning under the feet of tundra hardened.

Brook froze in quiet places.

Olga storms creek ...

A night on the lake's ice so.

All have to try on a tooth ...))) even ice ...

Favourites: Salmo Beetle.

Famous Camion.

Hickory. Catchability wobblers so that it requires no wiring during klёve. It is enough to throw him into burlyak ... poklёvku feel.

On Camion and grayling bite ...

Trout. Catch up on the line 0, 22 wobbler Camion (painting under the frog) laytovaya coli 2-10 c. After poklёvki it was firmly in the stream. I mistakenly started to tighten the clutch coil, but caught himself in time. We stand as two or three minutes. It is not a movement ... clutch fulfills. Pause delayed. Olya somewhere in the two hundred meters gathers cranberries. Appears thought contacted by radio with her and report only for the whole evening poklёvke discarded that idea away - all the attention fish.
Fish began to revive ... throw down friktsinn whistles, after throwing up ... barely have time to select the line slack. Then the "candle" It was something!
More about five minutes I watched this concert. Once the fish is tired and has become more pliable. Podsachek not taken. I parked nose fish to the shore in the rocks and grabbed her by the gills. At the moment of her mouth fell wobbler!
The coast is steep, nodo include fish out of water. I went up to the shore, the slope krutovato, and then I did not detain after a powerful jerk, she falls ny ... I have nothing to do but to fall on her. Successfully. Lying on fish ... heart pounding in my temples ... hands do not obey ...
Then photoshoot ...

And this is the frog.

Tags

See also

New and interesting