Fishing in the Black Sea, p.Novomihaylovsky

I love fishing, have long wanted to go fishing in the Black Sea. But after visiting the "Fishing Leonid" in p.Nebug desire was gone a long time. In the summer of 2013 decided to spend the weekend at our sea. chosen by chance on p.Novomihaylovsky.
Not immediately, but quickly found a suitable apartment. The hostess was very pleasant woman, but still an avid fisherwoman. In conversation it became clear that they are fishing with his son, but tomorrow he will have to fish one, as expected large influx of tourists and Lydia Makarovna will be a lot of work. And then I volunteered to replace her on a fishing trip.
Andrew (son of Lydia Makarovna) was very interesting cheerful companion, his stories about the flora and fauna of the Black Sea, I listened open-mouthed. Still he was a bard, enter competitions bard was medalist. But most importantly, Andrew found himself competent and sensible fisherman. And in his catamaran, I fell in love at first sight.

Push off from the marina yacht club

the open sea

On the way to the fishing spots encounter dolphins

Crosses spinning, without bait, catch on bare shiny hook

And pull!

Again, pull!

First caught stavridok we used as baits for donok. Caught on live bait 3 foxes

Swim in the sea. Away from the coast, it is amazingly clean. Collected tackles and
went home

Already quite close

In one bucket of my catch, another Andrew, which is not hard to guess whose

I'm with fox

Last photo.
Svezhepozharennaya stavridki gourmet's dream.

Tags

See also

New and interesting