In the Carpathians

Good day, dear odnosaytniki.
Yesterday came back from his short rest. In Uzhgorod was hot and we decided to get away from it, and stay with my family a few days-a rarity.
Got in the car and after two and a half hours we were in the heart of the Carpathian Mountains, in the village. Mizhhiria, even on its outskirts. Although we were born not far from this village, but the end point of arrival is not found on the first try. The base on which we were traveling was hidden away from civilization, between steep mountains. I'll start with her.

76 photos

Actually residential housing. Small, quiet, but that's the charm of a family vacation, yes, actually, in the mountains and it is necessary to enjoy the tranquility and fresh air. my number is in the center on the second floor.

And this pride-this cozy nest. This restaurant. For a small shelter is quite a lot. But there comes a lot from neighboring bases and removable cottages because theirs cuisine is famous in the whole district. The fact that they serve exclusively and solely Transcarpathian cuisine with homemade products. Sour cream, bread, vegetables, fruits, all of the home gardens. Meat dishes are made of home meat, and smoked, pickling, vyalyat themselves. Can you lay eyes on the smokehouse or grill. A special place is to give milky-sour dishes. They are always in the presence of goat cheese, feta cheese. If you're lucky, you can taste and vurda (my favorite cheese product). They'll give you a drink, in addition to traditional drinks, alcoholic cocktails on the cleaned moonshine. There is a cocktail "Antigripin" on hot pepper and chasnoke cocktail "Grushovaya gift" on dry pears, homemade wine.

You see, on the left at the front large-Bootle it is precisely those cocktails. I must say that the bartender there, charming blonde with blue eyes verhovinka. As it is not "stole" some coaching moneybags?)))

Yes, we should add that interer and table linen, in the Transcarpathian style.

Below, across the road rushing stream or IUGR, so the local language called mountain rivers and streams. There's a quiet day, only wind noise in the branches Smerek, yes gurgling rivulet. This is especially comforting when you fall asleep.

100 meters, the path is such a wonderful place, where we did a barbecue.

But ... But the interesting thing here is it! Immediately there is a natural source of mineral water! Therapeutic.

Here

If you have not seen what it looks like, see-)))

The next morning I went out into the mountains to catch a few moments for you when you wake up the mountain. Slightly drizzling rain, but you do not mind getting wet)))

So come out.

Climb. Photographed you to appreciate the slope of the mountain.
Smerichka but all the same beautiful, is not it?

Rip. Here is a view of the spa enclosure base. True it is still not completed. They say do not give permission to use mineral water. But, I think, a matter of time.

And to give you a few species.

Posted in [mergetime] 1376736353 [/ mergetime]
Morning types I really like. Mountains as strict mysterious.

Here

note for the future. Truth is beautiful?

There are such "annuals»
(Drizzling rain, however)

More. Again, piercing the silence, only the top of the eagles sipyat, lot of them there.

Another wandered, berry picking. There were remnants of yafin (blueberry) and wild raspberries, because the season is over, and a lot of Chernitsa (blackberry).
After lunch, the rain stopped and we went on a fascinating journey.

We are going to "pass Synevyrska»

we go there

Such a beautiful pointers

Serpentines

And over the pass, on top of one of the mountains is the famous base "Kamianka." Here one can see its roof.

At the top of the pass-crossroads. Right go-to Kolochava get, go to the left, on Lake Synevir get.))) We went to the right. How Come? See.

Slight descent, between two Smerekova walls.

And behind these types of open here

And such

And here it is, Kolochava

Why are we there?
Kolochava-village museum. Thanks to local people, created huge amount of museums, "Arpad Line", "soldiers-internationalists", "Nationalist soldiers" and much more. In Google probably find. But our goal was here this.

The village is on the one hand looks

a lot of old houses, but all I'm not going to show, come see-)))

barn

Imagine how severe were our ancestors, if such cattle breeding)))

parochial school

Posted in [mergetime] 1376739166 [/ mergetime]
zamette collected many utensils in every home and in every Aspect

tavern, koruyu, as elsewhere in our region, held Jew

And I really enjoyed it. This gendarmerie post such were at the Austro-Hungarian Empire.

gendarmes equipped for all occasions

pay attention to the shoes, to walk on the slopes of a good faith

And it is in the house Schuster, so we used to be called cobblers. Here is the wide belt called "through". It helps when walking in the mountains. Many Owczary (shepherds) are still.

so my ancestors lived

not rich, one might even say, pathetic

there is such a source of drinking water

tritonchiki live there. very cold water, but tasty

and it is already in the Czech tavern (we were in that state).

somehow sitting on the terrace this gentleman. sent his queen to find out why the Carpathian Rusyns live so poorly. And he found out why. Wrote about it and it cost him his life. Near Uzhgorod is a monument to him on the spot where he was killed by the Jews.

And here's another topic-kolochavskaya narrow-gauge railway. When the Czech Republic, in the Carpathians began to rise, though not jerk the economy. President Masaryk told to build bridges, build railroads, dig tunnels.

in each car-exposure.

Well, there's a lot of things, and a bunch of photos, but to tell you the atmosphere does not work, it is helpful to dip. The people there are so many walks, and on the weekends overcrowded. Tourists from striking a large Number of Czechs. Summer Kolochava for them Mecca. The tourist industry is well developed there. I watched as they provide guides: -Where? from Russia? here you are speaking guide.
-from the Czech Republic? here's your guide.
saw there and Slovaks and Magyars.

Exposed to compare "communal dimensions»)))

in this cauldron to boil Salash cheese and to this day

but let us go.
goodbye could not resist)))

Terrible Opryshko

the village bustling tourists. I went to the store for batteries, and then ask the Czechs fat, but home, as in the movie "womb-fat, mammalian"))) They go on any transport bikes buses, cars, but most of all on motorcycles. rent rooms here, but many tents

and live in these huts and now

though they are few in the village and less

we have the edge in a lot of wooden ancient churches, one of them here

what else I want to say here jitteriness freedom, and it all))) will be there, do not be surprised, there are cows sheep and horses go everywhere ourselves. kicked them in the morning and all day they go themselves. so you see here, and in the direction of the lake. This is particularly touching visitors.

The present-day wooden church look like

Well all, Pohang in the other direction. we are waiting for many more interestnogo. we went back again to the crossroads and headed for the lake. but somewhere in the middle we have a scheduled stop.

Yeah, understand?

little foot and begins theirs kingdom. iron fence, the inside of the hot wires

and nobody was going to)))

Here they

and this crowd favorite

it is huge-380kg.

provedyvaet friends who until things quarantined

Meet

and they think it's the people behind bars

everyone on Bear (my average)

but go further. this buffer zone. The territory is huge. here and there, sitting areas, ennobled sources.

arrived. left the car (but you can get up and drive 25 USD), go on foot, we came here for this.

just behind the barrier base, beautiful

meets and is

Here we are. look into the reflection on the water

pictures of the lake is not spread because it is a hundred million times peresnyato.
for the curious: Sinevir (also Synevir lake) - the most famous and largest lake in the Ukrainian Carpathians [1], located in the upper reaches of the river Terebli. Its water surface area of ​​about 4-5 hectares. Fed lake streams. The outflow of water blocking landslide, the base of which is leaking water, forming a stream flowing into Tereblya.

The lake Sinevir usual large number of trout, but fishing is prohibited, but the cancers that are too large quantity, you can catch. [2]

Sinevir located at an altitude of 989 meters above sea level, the average depth of the lake - 10-12 meters, maximum - 24 meters [1]. The lake was formed in the post-glacial period. In 1989, the areas surrounding the lake, a National Park Sinevir. Near the lake on the Black River Forest Museum is located and alloy.

The people there is a legend about the origin of the lake. In ancient times the mountain belonged to a wealthy count, and people working for him: herding sheep and cows, chopping wood. The count had a beautiful daughter Xin.

Woman named so because her eyes were blue of the sky. Once the Count's daughter took to the mountains. While Count checks whether loggers daughter picking flowers in the meadow. Suddenly she heard the sound of the flute, and saw that the guy sitting in the meadow and plays. It was Vir - a shepherd. Seeing the girl, he stopped playing. So they met.

After that, the girl began to frequent the mountains to the shepherd. They began to meet frequently and fell in love. But father knew about it and forbade them to meet. But they could not longer live without each other. Then Earl ordered the killing of Vir. People Count waited a moment and threw a stone at him over the cliff.

Learning of this, Xin ran to the spot, stone hugged and cried. She cried for a long time, until the wrong place at the lake was formed. The lake water is blue and clear as the eyes Xin, and in the middle of the visible tip of the stone.

Since then, the lake is called Sinevir. Now on the lake set, carved out of wood, shapes and Sini Vir. People come here to celebrate the wedding of the many corners of the Carpathians. They say that if people met and fell in love on the lake, then they will be strong love.

back we stopped at vysheupominavshuyusya "Kamianka»

then great

view from the restaurant terraces are

that's all. went down. The next day we left. but bought 13 kg of fresh, still warm goat cheese, about 3 kg Woerden, a liter of mountain honey (from our database has its own apiary). ate dumplings with cheese, drank theirs tea herbal hug with the staff promised to come soon, when the mushrooms and go left ...
... And we were in Uzhgorod 30, eh.

all the guys, sorry if tired, kick, Fota at the bear))).
come to us, you will not regret. good luck.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting