Hutsul Carpathians

Two weeks ago, visited with his wife in the Carpathians, I like to share my impressions.

Will be 50 photos

So place nahozhdeniya- Ukrainian Carpathians (Montenegrin backbone) Bystrets village (15km from the border with Romania), this part of the Carpathians is the most wild and unspoilt there are many different animals, including bears and there are also bobcats not speak already about volkov- in general is real odikie place < br />

it was decided to get rolled up into the mountains to pick mushrooms and berries, mushrooms and have collected a lot nasushit

house where we were staying at a friend stationed at an altitude of 1000 meters above sea level, and here are the views from the porch here reveals

photo5

Photo 6

(Conductive mushroom pickers will say that mushrooms should be cut off the leg, but the cut was not poluchalos- only pick out the roots due to their growth in the local soil (conifers interspersed with stones)

Drying

Once knocked on edge to the collection of mushrooms, it was decided to lift higher into the mountains

Climb higher it took us the whole day and had pёhom tramped about 25 km

Mountain Gudgeon

if you look closely it is seen vodopad- bereёt river originates Mreya

Photo

Photo

Photo

Hadjinsky Glade

Amanita

Photo

Photo

Photo

a lot of fern

mountain rivers and streams just nemeryannom

Photo

Carpathians bells

Photo

Mountain Shpytsi (Spokes)

Small boiler

Stone spokes

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

view from the mountain Spokes

More views

and more

in some places at a height even with snow on 23 July, the street was

Sparv Hoverla (the highest point in Ukraine) on the left in the clouds mountain Petros

I actually own at an altitude in the 2000metrov

signage for tourists

More

again Goverla

Photo

I almost stepped on a small viper

Alpine pine on top look like moss

Salamander - first saw live in the wild

latest photos

Source:

Tags

See also