The morning incident.

Moonlighting as a taxi in a small town near Moscow.
Downtown, near the market square ... Saturday, gardeners ... machines are not something that would be a lot of - a lot of them. The flow is not something that would be fast, but it is very tight.
Suddenly me straight under the wheels where it flies a small gray lump ... I brake "on the floor».
Behind ottormazhivaetsya jeep and a few cars, right and left, too (case middle of the square, I cut off all the way).
Ignoring the whistles and mate, I get out of the car. I look under the bumper and see there the asphalt vzhavshis trembling kitten. LIVE! Well, thank the gods.
I take it. He's in shock, does not resist.
My first thought: to drive to the side and landed on a quiet street (I'm not a passenger in a hurry to order). I put him in the front passenger seat and a meal.
Then he ochuhivaetsya, climbs into my lap, snuggling falls to me all over and starts deafeningly loud purr ...

In general, the order was given to another crew (thanks, Sanya, that took my clients) and we went to the pet shop for everything you need ... and then home.
Now we write these lines with the smoke))) he met me from work, sitting on my lap and purring.
Maybe he bred (very similar to the Russian blue), or may not, but in any case, he now has a home in which there is always for him a bowl of food and fresh filler in the paper tray)))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting