Writes blogger general-kosmosa:
One of the stages of our trip was a visit to the Moldovan, one of the Warsaw an agreement for the PIN is located on the territory of Moldova. Similar facilities exist in Belarus, Ukraine, Russia, Azerbayzhane. Object 1180, is a structure similar to the late 1161 object in the forests of Belarus and a 2 cylinder block 36 meters in diameter and a depth of about 60 meters, divided into floors 10-12. A distinctive feature of the object is a "Southern" embodiment expressed in the presence of the bloc under the floor to provide additional refrigeration center. & Quot;
Bunker had not completed and thrown, but the awareness of the enormity of the underground facilities is to go there.
1. The gap between tyubingovanym "glass" and by the cylinder of the hopper below the sixth floor of the command post is flooded.
2. It looks from the outside "Puck" command block, it is very difficult to imagine how deeply all buried here.
3. Both units are interconnected bunker communication inspection gallery. Through it between the blocks should take place hundreds of cables and pipes providing command block.
4. View of the entrance to the inspection gallery from the top floor of the hopper.
5. At the command unit is very easy to get through the upper floor.
6. Moldovan bunker Vova bitten because he was running on the floors without light.
7. A lot of things drank looters, but 80% in the bunker metaloizole.
8. The staircase between floors command unit also suffered from marauders.
9. Somewhere down in the water still floating ice.
10. The walls bezhat streams, places atmosphere matched adventure about an abandoned city and Indiana Jones.
11. A typical command block floor has two large rooms and a corridor between them. The height of the rooms of the order of 4-5 meters. The walls are made of steel.
12. Surreal place.
13. Climb upstairs still lying sketched as a pile of shit ton of huge concrete tubing.
14. Go to the next block, he preserved the bunker is much better. there are a few unfinished buildings, those coolers.
15. Next to him with a diameter trunks metroshnye, all surrounded by greenery.
16. Visible inspection gallery entrances that were to lead to the bunker.
17. Inside, they look like an extensive network of corridors metalloizole.
19. We descended into the unit software.
20. Here are a few poorudovali looters, taking metaloizol, but looks nothing-so.
21. whole staircase between floors.
22. Following the sixth floor of the bunker podzemnoo flooded at the water surface 40 cm layer of ice. He never yawns it is a distinctive feature of this type of PCP.
23. From the block there is a way to ensure communication between the blocks potternu, its length of 20 meters. Fully metal on the photo to see the round hole germolyukov.
24. Just over a juicy picture with the same angle)
25. This photo shows the height of floors.
26. Climb, endless hopper cover.
27. We leave the bunker and our way to Odessa to Chisinau traveled stop, the buses do not go. We took a nice guy just three and drove straight to the train station in Chisinau.