I start to believe in people

No videos, no pictures, it happened yesterday. How many roads covered, how many mistakes made along the way .... At some point, began to think that without the benefit of anyone lift a finger, and just help - even beyond dreams.

I was born and brought up at the scoop, the formation took place in an era of change, so to speak. In the eyes of the entire list of values ​​has shrunk to one point - money.

This prehistory. First began to think about the people better than a couple of years ago, when my car was burned and she was rescued by complete strangers, just money and was not asked to and did not take. And yesterday was driving home through the car ahead of the truck, open body carrying cargo pile high, unstable, loose anything. Another thought - why did styazhechku something wished or hoped that close and "I did a hundred times." Went and wondered fall, will not fall down. Piled on the corner, so good, fan, laminate found himself torn pack, boards scattered. Fortunately, KAMAZ oncoming braked and stopped at all this wealth. As a result, Kamaz truck and booby-completely blocked the road. And here she is back! Almost. Faith in people. Everyone who was close, and went silently began to help collect. Three men with bags who walked past them and mash bothered, threw down his burden and connected. Even the packaging has been collected. Five minutes of silent work and everyone left.
I am a girl and a blonde, I served not to create panic. And rejoice. Thank you, guys.

Tags

See also

New and interesting