"Smacks silent!" or shooting "blue fire"

"Mosfilm", December 2009. Yes Yes! Although New Year's program is called "Blue Light" on Shabolovka & quot ;,
Now it is removed in the pavilion "Mosfilm". Shukhov Tower was only in the scenery, this time
We'll see how it would be below the inside. Even the shooting did not take place for several months earlier, and only 8 days.

In the pavilion 7 cameras

I was tormented by two questions: who are these people sitting in the hall and that they drink.

Fruits partly sham. Mandarin real, and the rubber vines. - But chew long! - Joked one of the spectators.

But about "champagne", sitting at the tables people only speculate. They explained that it is "a liquid with certain chemical properties and additives." Drink it no one dared only sniffed, and glasses were all full days of filming. Moreover, they even brought in ikeevkih boxes already filled, so no one was able to guess the contents. - So what is it really? - Interested employees. - The usual lemonade. But even if you want to drink it difficult - sypyaschiesya during a performance in a lot of sequins, do not allow this.

In between the numbers going streamers. Only later did I understand why this is done.

Pyrotechnics

They are arranged their radio charges.

Special shows how the man to whom, how and when it is necessary to dance, sitting on a chair.

The audience is constantly asked to photograph them and make shots without looking at the camera people, it is simply impossible. At the same time no one asks where the photo will appear. I'm more intrigued. Where are they?

Rails carts pulled down ("They can not attack, they are aluminum!") At the next duplicate will work with the camera crane polutoratonny.

Right over the heads of seated.

Shooting of toast. Stars Come pronounce advance written text and sing along with a small piece of the song "New Year is coming ...". Then, after installation, we will feel that all actors, athletes, actors and other famous people are simultaneously present hall and sing.

This frame has absolutely all the photographers who were in the hall.

Stars do not do anything randomly and constantly remember looking at them, Canon and Nikon. Even may pose special blogger.

And at this time in the cold aisle "Mosfilm", without crossing the forbidden line, there is a crowd of those who do not participate in mass toast.

- Tazhelo sit there? - I ask the girl in a beautiful dress.
 - What do you! When we sit - well, the most difficult thing - to stand.
 - And many have to wait?
 - Today, we have taken away from the metro station at 9 o'clock in the morning. They began to shoot only at one o'clock. All the time here. But this is nothing, once stood six o'clock.
 - In the hallway?
 - Yeah, and go in pairs, just like in kindergarten.
Noticing that I had a long talk with the extras, I was in a hurry employee casting agency.
 - It seemed to me that most of them speak a little accent? Where are they? - I ask.
 - Advertising on the Internet, the group "Vkontakte", the familiar, tried-and-sane base of participants. Many of them - the old-timers at a dozen times already filmed.
 - They pay for it?
 - Dosidev to 12 nights - get 300 rubles for all. And if you have to stay later, it is still at $ 100 per hour.
 - What about the toilet, to eat, to drink there ... So order and are all the time?
 - No, everything is more complicated. Of course, they can move, and even go to the buffet, but do not do it. After all, they may miss the moment when people will choose to close up.
 - For what?
 - Well, all of a sudden, people will notice on the record ... kinovuzov students sometimes come to understand that this work is in the crowd, active molodyaschiesya grannies.
 - A few men ...
 - Problems with them. He is less interested. If you come and then the second half is always such as a concert. All this will come in furs, sit a while and then go away, not realizing that there is a job, not an idea.
Passes by Philip Bedrosovich, the crowd screams. I'm beginning to understand them: Moscow, television, the most important holiday of the country and the star at a distance of outstretched hands.

- And many have to wait?
 - Today, we have taken away from the metro station at 9 o'clock in the morning. They began to shoot only at one o'clock. All the time here. But this is nothing, once stood six o'clock.
 - In the hallway?
Noticing that I had a long talk with the extras, I was in a hurry employee casting agency.
 - It seemed to me that most of them speak a little accent? Where are they? - I ask.
 - Advertising on the Internet, the group & quot; & gt; - They pay for it?
 - Dosidev to 12 nights - get 300 rubles for all. And if you have to stay later, it is still at $ 100 per hour.
 - What about the toilet, to eat, to drink there ... So order and are all the time?
 - No, everything is more complicated. Of course, they can move, and even go to the buffet, but do not do it. After all, they may miss the moment when people will choose to close up.
 - For what?
 - Well, all of a sudden, people will notice on the record ... kinovuzov students sometimes come to understand that this work is in the crowd, active molodyaschiesya grannies.
 - A few men ...
 - Problems with them. He is less interested. If you come and then the second half is always such as a concert. All this will come in furs, sit a while and then go away, not realizing that there is a job, not an idea.
Passes by Philip Bedrosovich, the crowd screams. I'm beginning to understand them: Moscow, television, the most important holiday of the country and a star on the arm's length. & Quot; title = & quot; - Tazhelo sit there? - I ask the girl in a beautiful dress.
 - And many have to wait?
 - In the hallway?
 - Advertising on the Internet, the group "Vkontakte", the familiar, tried-and-sane base of participants. Many of them - the old-timers at a dozen times already filmed.
 - They pay for it?
 - For what?
 - A few men ...
Passes by Philip Bedrosovich, the crowd screams. I'm beginning to understand them: Moscow, television, the most important holiday of the country and a star on the arm's length. & Quot; & gt;

- Pancake! And yet none of those present did not agree with me for 300 rubles and 12 nights! - Joked someone behind me.

- The lights behind the rock! Clap silently! Removed from the hatred people! With this expression do not meet the new year! - Joking voice in columns.
I walk between the tables turn, backpack on his back upsets glass:
 - Bang! - Suddenly broken out loud, in spite of centimeter pillow sequins on the floor.
 - Oh! - I utter, taking a step back.
The table rocked back and was flying down a few glasses.
 - Excuse me ... - I have time to say, but reaching me with ringing serpentine sweeping the contents of another table ...

- Bang! - Suddenly broken out loud, in spite of centimeter pillow sequins on the floor.
 - Excuse me ... - I have time to say, but reaching me with ringing serpentine sweeping the contents of another table ... & quot; title = & quot; - The lights behind the rock! Clap silently! Removed from the hatred people! With this expression do not meet the new year! - Joking voice in columns.
 - Excuse me ... - I have time to say, but reaching me with ringing serpentine sweeping the contents of another table ... & quot; & gt;

Spreaders front of the camera. She left - the Serpentine, a young man on the right - the white paper.

Happy New Year!

via ottenki_serogo

Tags

See also

New and interesting