Shooting "blue fire" (41 photos)

Interesting report blogger ottenki-serogo: «Mosfilm", December 2009. Yeah yeah! Although New Year's program called "Blue Light" on Shabolovka & quot ;, it is removed now in the pavilion "Mosfilm". Shukhov Tower was only in the scenery, this time we will see how it would be below the inside. And do not go shooting several months earlier, and only 8 days.

The pavilion 7 cameras

I was tormented by two questions: who are these people sitting in the hall and that they drink.

Fruits partly sham. Tangerines real and grapes rubber.

- But chewed for a long time! - Joked one of the spectators.

But about "champagne", people sitting at the table, only speculate. They explained that this "fluid with certain chemical properties and additives." Drink it no one dared only sniffed, and glasses were all full days of filming. Moreover, they even brought in ikeevkih boxes already filled, so no one can guess about the content.

- So what is it really? - Interested employees.

- The usual lemonade.

But even if he wanted to drink it difficult - sypyaschiesya during the presentation of a large number of sequins, do not allow this.

In between the numbers going to serpentine. Only then I realized why it is done.

Pyrotechnics

They set their radio charges.

A special person who shows how, how and when it is necessary to dance, sitting on a chair.

The audience is constantly asked to photograph them and make shots without looking at the camera people, it is simply impossible. In this case, no one asks where the photo will appear. I'm intrigued more. Where are they?

Trolley rails dismantled ("They can not attack, they are aluminum!") At the next take, will work with the camera crane polutoratonny.

Directly over the heads of seated.

Shooting toast. Coming stars pronounced advance written text and sing along with a small piece of the song "New Year is coming ...". Then, after installation, we will feel that all actors, athletes, actors and other famous people are simultaneously present hall and sing.

This frame has absolutely all the photographers who were in the hall.

Stars do not do anything by accident and always remember them looking at Canon and Nikon. May even pose special blogger.

And at this time in the cold aisle "Mosfilm", without going over the forbidden line, there is a crowd of those who do not participate in the crowd toast.

- Tazhelo sit there? - Ask the girl in a beautiful dress.

- What do you! When we sit - well, the most difficult thing - to stand.

- And many have to wait?

- Today we took the metro from 9 am. Had taken off only in the hour of the day. All the time here. But that's nothing, once stood six o'clock.

- In the hallway?

- Yeah, and go in pairs, just like in kindergarten.

Noticing that I had a long talk with extras, I was in a hurry employee casting agency.

- It seemed to me that most of them speak with a slight accent? Where are they? - I ask.

- Advertising on the Internet, the group "Vkontakte", familiar, proven framework and sane participants. Many of them - the old-timers, according to a dozen times already filmed.

- They pay for it?

- Dosidev to 12 nights - get for all 300 rubles. And if you have to stay later, it is still at $ 100 per hour.

- What about the toilet, eat-drink there ... So order and are all the time?

- No, it's more complicated. Of course, they can move and even to go to the buffet, just do not do it. After all, they may miss the moment when people will choose to close up.

- For what?

- Well, all of a sudden, people will notice on the record ... Students kinovuzov sometimes come to understand that this work is in the crowd, active molodyaschiesya grannies.

- A few men ...

- Problems with them. They do less interesting. If you come and then the second half is always such as a concert. Come so all in furs, sit a while and then goes away, not realizing that there job, not an idea.

Passes by Philip Bedrosovich, the crowd screams. I'm beginning to understand them: Moscow, television, the most important holiday of the country and the star at a distance of outstretched hands.

- Damn It! And yet none of those present did not agree with me for 300 rubles to 12 midnight! - Joking someone behind me.

- The lights behind the rock! Clap silently! Removed hatred from people! With this expression of the new year did not meet! - Joking voice in columns.

Pass between the tables turn, backpack on his back upsets glass:

- Bam! - Suddenly he breaks up loudly, despite cm cushion sparkles on the floor.

- Oh! - I utter, taking a step back.

Swung behind a table, and is already flying down a few glasses.

- Excuse me ... - I have time to say, but reaching for me with the ringing of serpentine sweep away the contents of another table ...

Spreaders front of the camera. The girl on the left - the Serpentine, a young man on the right - the white paper.

[Info] yustas could not resist and decided to participate in the festival.

Happy!

Tags

See also

New and interesting