Orphanage dogs

Photographer Sarolta says: "We abandoned dogs, unfortunately, very little chance to appear in a photo that stands out from the crowd. I'd love to help protect the animals, and of course, a good picture is worth a thousand words can. " Each photo photographer put a comment to briefly describe each dog.

Petit - she is very happy, she has 3 more siblings. Yet, it is growing and has been neutered a few weeks ago.

Tucker - a big boy, and weighs about 100 pounds! He did not walk on a leash.

Meiko - rescued from the violence in the previous owners. Unfortunately, I only brought him up, because I go to school and work full time. And I do not have time to play with him as much as he needs.

Tanya - was homeless all his life, which is about 7 years. She was cast in New York and came to the shelter at 6 months of age.

Ringo - a very active boy. He was born in the streets and was saved when he was 40 days. Ringo has now 7 months and he is still waiting for a family. He has been vaccinated and neutered. He is cheerful and full of strength and energy, but also likes to sleep sweetly in the circle of close friends.

Sami - a beautiful, sensitive and beautiful young dog. In a shelter in Dzhumilla, it is well known for his acrobatic stunts. She is very friendly, obedient and attentive. It would be ideal for her to find a new home with a gracious host.

Jasmine - lived four years in an orphanage Tappankstanya in Szeged (Hungary). Zhasmin- one of the privileged dogs that live in the main office. She quickly converges with the people she loves affection. It would be a good guard the house.

Bunder - he has a lot of energy and needs a very spacious yard to run, play and protect it. He is neutered and is accustomed to a leash. He now lives in a shelter for animals King contry in Kent, Washington (USA).

Ze and Febo. Ze - him for two years and it is a beautiful and smart dog. Besides, she is very sweet and funny. Febo - a cross between a dachshund, who is now 5 years old. Found it on the street and taken to a shelter. She is very gentle and obedient. True, she was always there when her loved one needs help. By the way, she loves to cuddle. Seriously

Tags

See also

New and interesting