The private shelter for dogs

Well, I still decided to finally break the silence and to write his first topic on Yap. His first post I would like to devote to politics and the call for a rally for fair elections something clever, kind, eternal and creative, so I want to tell you about my trip to the private shelter for dogs. It will be as a photo gallery and a story about the orphanage and the trip.

A little about the shelter. It is called "Call of the Wild." It was created about 10 years ago by a group of concerned people. Before the shelter was located in Tushino, but then, as voditstso from there because we have asked for bigger and more profitable to cut the dough from the construction of the next hypermarket than kindergarten, school, and even the animal shelter especially for whatever their reasons. Now home to a shelter in the Odintsovo district. At 20 km from Moscow on Mozhaisk Highway.
Who lives in a shelter more than 400 dogs, and they manage to cope with all the home shelter and volunteers who come to feed the dogs, take a walk with them, just help financially or things (food, blankets, food, medicines, etc.). Every dog ​​gets to the shelter with their history behind them: someone threw the former owners as useless (well, bored / allergy / seen enough scary programs about rabid pets in our "valiant" TV), some dogs are just born and lived on the streets and they were rescued from the municipal services on catching stray animals or doghanterov.
The shelter, which exists on the enthusiasm and love for the animals, not the government funds, the animals create the most comfortable conditions: built cages, fed, cared for, make the necessary vaccinations, neuter, who should be - treated. And of course, the main purpose of the shelter - to find opportunities for every dog ​​owner. Some people have become masters of happy friends orphanage pёskam, well, dogs have found their home. Now I tell itself about his trip to the orphanage last Sunday March 25.
It all started with the fact that I hit on the idea to get a dog. And the breed was absolutely purple, so I started to look first of all it shelters. And on the website of "Call of the Wild" I saw the dog, which fell in love. Here and there, I found the people through social networks that go there volunteers through them entered the girl who oversees the enclosure of this dog with her and we went to the shelter. Of course, I stocked up treats and toys domestic production.
They arrived about an hour, and another five minutes walked to the shelter. At the entrance to the shelter we have added to the list of visitors (all seriously!) And we went to the dogs.
At the entrance to the territory we met a barrage of loud barking from all directions and odor. All dogs in any enclosure that we passed, rushed towards us and wanted us to come to them and stroked. It was impossible to resist, and even a few moments, it was given to each.

After some time we reached our four, which also was overjoyed arrival of people. When they were let out of the cage, they began jumping around us, get up on his hind legs, climbed hug and tried to lick all over his face. All four were treated captured goodies. Yes, and not just their dogs in other enclosures also got delicious.
And then we just continued to walk with the dogs. Actually all the pictures were taken just a walk.
That's how we met the dog. The photo Sasha greeted with dogs. Just below I'll write about each dog individually.

We continued to walk active games. A week ago, planning to go to a shelter, I wove Dog Toys- "cords" and seized them with.

Dogs like toys, they gladly began to play with it and even staged a tug ropes

That dog named Wolf snatched himself a bright toy
Nickname his conditional (permanent yet invented) for the resemblance to the wild ancestor. I myself dubbed him Akela. In fact, despite the appearance of a wolf dog is amazing: very modest. Timidly and when appropriate take a seat with him, hug and cuddle, stroking and patting gently on his side, he downright freezes and stops breathing the feeling of blissful joy, that's it - dog happiness ...

And J (with light Mordecai), which I liked, and Kai decided to compete for a toy

They

Again they

))

Jeya pretends to be angry, but in fact it dobryuschaya and affectionate

This Teona climbs embrace Sasha

Although she was very charming shaggy creature. Kind and gentle girl. It is like being stroked her and say something good. Immediately falls on his back and gives scratching his stomach, and is a sign of great trust in animals.

Inga playing with Jay. She threw her cord

Jeya went looking toy

This Kai. Very cheerful and good-natured pёska.

Meanwhile, already at the end of walking, I decided to take pictures of several dogs from other enclosures.

number two

More

More dogs

More

video

That was such a day at the shelter for dogs. Living in such a good shelter, of course, better for them than in the street or to cruel masters. But life in the close-knit loving family better than any shelter, even the good and peace. All these lovely dogs and good, caring people rescued, and nedolyublennosti nedooblaskannye previous owners, still have not lost the love of man. They are waiting for the people who take them home. Permanently. And do not go back to the shelter a week, because to my surprise discovering that a dog in the house - it's not a piece of furniture and it needs attention and nurturing. And of course, the love of man, to which they will be responsible mutual love and fidelity.

For those who want:
Address shelter www.zovpredkov.ru
group contact: vk.com/zovpredkov
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Zov.predkov
LJ: www.zovpredkov.livejournal.com

That's all.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting