Deadlock or tupnyak on American.

Earlier Rogozin pledged that US sanctions against Russian space industry will not remain unanswered. In addition, the Deputy Prime Minister in charge of space development, strengthening of sanctions after the United States offered to deliver astronauts to the ISS using the trampoline.
The US State Department is not prepared to comment on the statement by Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin, offered the US after amplification of sanctions against Russia to deliver astronauts to the ISS using the trampoline.
"I missed this comment. I'm not sure that this is an accurate description of the impact of this program. I'd love to check out, "- he said at a briefing on Tuesday, State Department spokesman Jen psaki.
Ask questions journalist recalled the large volume of Russian-American cooperation on the ISS, as well as that of American astronauts to the station deliver Russian launch vehicles.
"I need to clarify the specific details of the space program," - said psaki proposing to move to the next question.
The United States on Monday in connection with the situation in Ukraine extended the sanctions list to include seven Russians and 17 companies, including the state corporation "Rostec." The sanctions imposed because of the Crimea, which Washington does not recognize, as well as Russia's position on the situation in Ukraine. Earlier Rogozin pledged that US sanctions against the aerospace industry will not remain unanswered. In addition, the Deputy Prime Minister in charge of space development, strengthening of sanctions after the United States offered to deliver astronauts to the ISS using the trampoline.
NASA has suspended cooperation with Russia, but made an exception for those projects that interested the Americans, in particular for the International Space Station.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting