Bradley Cooper in Moscow

Popular American actor and just handsome today arrived in the Russian capital within the promotional tour of the film "American Hustle". Bradley gave interviews to the press at the "Ritz-Carlton", there he settled down with two agents, a personal chef and a fitness trainer. At a press conference Cooper was wearing almost at home: a plaid shirt, jeans and comfortable shoes.

By signing my name cardboard star, actor began to answer reporters' questions, but not all - by appointment of the personal lives of journalists did not ask.

"I'm not waiting with trepidation that I will hand over the" Oscar "for her role as FBI agent Richie Dimatso, although, of course, I would like to get it. Now, if the award won the film "American Hustle" (tape nominated for "Oscar" and has won the "Golden Globe" in the category "Best Film". - Note. "7 Days"), it would be great - Cooper said, adding: - Great to get recognition from colleagues. I remember as a kid I liked to watch the ceremony "Oscar". But now it all on me no effect ... I just like that "Oscar" sitting next to me and my family are looking at it all live ».
In addition, Bradley thought about the image of his character in the movie:

"Preparing for the role, I am 62 days curled hair in curlers to my hair matched the fashion of the time. In general, all the costumes that we wear in "American Hustle" I perceived as if dressing up for Halloween. Yes, interesting while preferences were trendy ... »
Not without its surprises - a representative of one of the Ukrainian media gave the actor jar of pickles, "twisted her grandmother." They say this a present Bradley responded ambiguously - met with a doubtful smile and asked for more such gifts do.

In addition to a press conference with reporters, Bradley Cooper participated in a photo shoot on the roof of the hotel overlooking the Red Square.

Tags

See also

New and interesting