Georgian holidays

Just want to say that despite its name, I never lived in Georgia and will not praise her, and one of the corners of their homeland - the Soviet Union.
Mom, I half-Russian, half-Ukrainian, Georgian dad, and I was born and raised in Tajikistan. In Georgia, I was already in the age of reason, but could not help but fall in love with nature and there the warmth of the locals.
All photos taken in the most ordinary Georgian village where my father now lives.
There she is.
How could these people not be long-lived, if they breathe life round here so air?

So, the road from Tbilisi to the village in Racha.

In the village itself there is a beautiful lake here, on the banks of which there is no rest home. This resort just local boys swim.

Here you can see it better.

Here we have reached the place and it is kind of out the window of our house.

I found on the shelf a children's book)) In Russian fairy tales bunnies drink tea with jam and Georgian ...

In the village so that's quite a river of ice water, which does not interfere with local children to swim in it.

In the village walk cute pig.

But on this path

You can walk to the source of mineral water, which is simply an effort from the ground.

In honor of my visit it was organized by the feast. The village is home to around 20 families, and in a common barn are hundreds of plates, spoons, forks, benches and tables that anyone can take in your house when there is planned holiday. In my opinion, it is very convenient. In general, all the dishes prepared in all homes immediately. Some baked bread, khachapuri other, others were responsible for the cheese, etc. In short, at the appointed time to the house the women began to come with food and tables were covered quickly.

Men spinning around in the backyard of a calf and as I went behind the camera and spread on the road a few words to the guests, no one has been photographed ((

The men slowly cooked all the meat and fried slowly and yourself a little.

And here is the feast itself.

Women from the horns do not drink, so I could hold it only when all are gone.

Men are taught to eat with a knife from the cradle))

That's, like, and everything.
Dear readers and wardens, I personally greatly to the friendship of peoples (and I hope you too), because of this friendship, at least, a very tolerable, even the children;), for example, I))
Thank you very much for your attention.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting