Horse cherry color

"The horse cherry color" - as my grandfather called his favorite VAZ 2103 74g.v. Two years ago, Santa was gone ... At the funeral was filled with pride when, to the sound of a military band and soldiers accompanied him on his last journey with three blank shots ... for a long time to decide to whom cars pass by right of succession did not have: the older brothers already in all dissected in their Toyotas / Hyundai, and I, for 3 years how to qualify and move to the common fund.

Although many refer to getting highly skeptical of this pepelatsa to mind (the machine for more than 20 years gathering dust in the garage), I was determined to take him. I think it's a tribute. Representations about the condition of the vehicle resides, I had not. Until then, I had never in my life and not seen since Santa stopped to ride it before I was born.
With friends we went to a mechanic in a garage. Many worried that we see there. After Vorotina were open my eyes appeared a kind 4-hmetrovy piece of dust, which, however, features of loomed something beautiful, ancient, classic retro ... Well, in general. And I'm a big fan of this case. Experiences suddenly turned to joy. The machine, of course, was a place of rumpled, though Grandfather treated it very carefully. I know that she once fell in the forest with the parking brake and rolled down the slope of a back right into a tree. He had just been battered pretty. Well, it's nothing! That's just me and Michael Jackson! ©
Dust was covered everything: the inside and outside. I remember also covers prepodnyav thought dumb gray seats. But the brush and households. Soap wrought miracles, thereby adding me to another joy. Unfortunately no photos of the initial state. After washing the carburetor, filling and manipulating the wiring machine started up with almost half a turn! And you know, I got into it and flew, not even touching the twitch. Do you know how to sword - extension of the hand, so only three points - my rukonog. Just realized - my!
The car survived the fire in the garage. Post. The benefit of good neighbors just broke the lock and rolled it. Completely burnt icon overlays and bumper, bonnet and grille dripped plastic popuzyrilas paint. Lower lights poplavilis.

Incidentally icon found a week later at the home of Santa, in a brand new wrapping paper:

Next was straightening / painting. Color left without a shadow of a doubt. Here I will not delve and everything is clear.
After painting:

More

More

More

A week later countrymen podsuetilis - scratched the trunk lid:

Break off the tip of the antenna:

Front panel. Now I'm very sorry that cut the beard under the modern tape recorder. On the first couple I thought a little, and like the music. In good I had to leave the receiver, tape recorder with remote control to buy, but in bardachek hide. Where is the whole look ...

Himself receiver:

Cigarette lighter. Trendy, with backlight:

Salon:

There is such a dear, "enema" washer:

Liquid from the shakes her here by clicking on the pedal. Beaters saw the gas pedal, issued something like "Niherase like old behah!".

Janitors:

Keychain. Also my pride. On the back of the thermometer.

Posted in [mergetime] 1398083610 [/ mergetime]
As you can see, the problem is the lack of chromium. On the Internet who sells, sells at prices so baryzhnym that I, with my income and do not have to dream. That's decided to turn to you, Yapovchane. Maybe someone in the garage of junk lying around. If a sane price, happy to take away. I really want to restore this machine in the memory of Dada and in the name of history. You look, and even our grandchildren will admire her! That's all I wanted to say.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting