About modern princes =))

- And you know this? Prince returned from a business trip, and his dragon princess.
 - Oh well?
 - Yeah, so healthy. Well, he's a prince so accurately for breast takes, carries alchemical and puts in a pentagram. And he says ...
 - "In the circle get out - to kill?" This I know. Do you still have a cigarette? White horse rummaged in his coat pocket and shrugged apologetically.
Lovely Prince sighed and shivered.
 - Cold - he muttered, - I do not have it. We can go home? There are thirty-seven series in the sixth.
 - I'll give you a home - shook his hoof in brass knuckles horseshoe horse - who will work?
 - Let the horse running - Prince frowned.
 - The horse will think - calls tapped his forehead with a hoof horse - She has a big head.
Handsome prince opened his mouth to share the opinion that the horse has a lot, but he slipped out of the house with a bucket princess.
 - Look! - Hissed handsome prince grabbing a horse's mane and pulled pulling to myself - Look, look! How to order! The robe!
 - Yeah! - Softly neighing horse - and in slippers! Lath! You can die. And you "home, home". Climb come alive.
Prince jumped into the saddle, the horse shook himself, pulled a contemptuous face and a clear gait headed towards the princess.

They caught up with her as planned, at the garbage tank.
Princess, no makeup, her hair in tangles, with peeling nail polish and stiffened with a raised bucket stunned looking like a handsome prince on a white horse, looking coldly at her silently filed past and disappeared into the nearest doorway.
There was receding clatter of hooves and the muffled laughter.
 - Well that same train you! - Princess gasped helplessly dropping bucket.

eiri

Tags

See also

New and interesting