Crimean beaches. Hello again ...

As someone who lives in the Crimea, I can tell you that approaches to the wild beaches - this is the real problem. Like yesterday came quietly on one or the other beach, then the next day you can rest against a fence and guard. On a question as it is now to go to the beach, replied: "It does! Private property! ยป.

The process was so massive that it is now really no place to rest. And I am glad that now this process goes in the opposite direction.

Crimean self-defense units will be brought to the demolition of fences illegally obstructing the passage to the beach.

He told reporters and. about. the head of the Republic of Crimea Sergey Aksenov.

"All illegal fences torn down and invited the press to such raids. Crimean self-defense will act very resolutely and firmly, "- he stressed.

First of all, according to him, the republic's government intends to provide access to the sea for the inhabitants of the children's camps and health resorts.

"Now the end inventory of beaches, which brings together representatives of the Ministry of resorts, the Property Fund of Crimea, prosecutors and police. After that, access to the sea will be provided, "- said Aksenov.

PS: I would very much like to believe that this is not a trivial tidbits redistribution of Crimean land.
via asaratov

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting