Gift son

Long time I did not write anything, but the abundance of political posts spodviglo to post something relaxing. Although I then just relax and not have to.
In short, the eldest son turned 4 years old the other day! He called me to him and then gave zadanie- update motif on the wall to decorate the room and then refine.
Timid attempts otlynut the order nor to no avail. Arguments that just six months ago on this same wall was painted Vovk of Far Far Away kingdom were swept away with no regrets.
So the order was made public:
-Vovku Paint (later received a request to draw Vovk on the other wall, for pity)
 - Draw new characters

13 photo.

The long-suffering Vovk

To start bargained on the number of the drawn characters, simultaneously wondering who would be easier to draw, because it is not an artist and I have never engaged in this is literally 2-3 times (this is not a toad in photoshop sculpt)
I decided to work in watercolor, both Wovoka, but then I realized that watercolor oheret what a bad idea, because the paint Vovka came only from 100500go times (stsuka soak watercolor and mixed with another coat of paint). In general, it was necessary to "create" acrylic paints.

2.Vot them.

I have to say that the idea gash post did not come immediately and not first pictures of the process.
There have been 3 sketch. Then on the sketch was applied RASTER grid to the wall paint was convenient.

5. Then there was the sky. With clouds !!! There was no intermediate pictures, did not plan first Fota

And poneslalsya !!!

8. each aircraft wingspan of about 60 cm.

9.Nu in general, stocks are not certainly mereno!

10. Near the end of the work

11. That seems to be it! I wanted to take the job

12. But the customer to shout: & quot; A propeller !!!!? & Quot;
I almost forgot, emae!

Propeller nearly all spoiled ... or spoiled or xs ... and it has nothing to spoil ... But the customer was ecstatic. And about Vovka not forgotten chtoharakterno! So I will still draw.

Thank you for your attention.

PS: Predchuvstuyu indignation, saying the character selection sucks, I dare to assure all that the son of the same interest as the Disney characters and Mosfilm.

Here, for example previous order in the hut on chicken legs (he was still haemorrhoids)

All I finished. Total himself!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting