Latin American dreams





From this edition we will learn about the dream of people living in Latin America. Photos and texts to them reflect the history of Latin American countries over the past decade. Through concrete history can be traced events in the countries and treated people.

I want to be a tour guide - Cisco, Peru.

Latin American dreams



I want to be free from political and domestic violence - Kuetzeltenango, Guatemala.

Latin American dreams

I want to become a pastry chef and baker, to help his mother and his brothers - Bahia, Brazil.

Latin American dreams

To son sent me what he promised - money. - Granada, Nicaragua.

Latin American dreams

I want to be a lawyer - La Nina, Argentina.

Latin American dreams

Peace and social justice throughout the world; to live in harmony with God; win the lottery - Cisco, Peru.

Latin American dreams

I Payet, I want my daughter to learn to fight for their rights - Alagoas, Brazil.

Latin American dreams

Gloves for everyone, 4 pieces for the left hand and the right 5 - Havana, Cuba.

Latin American dreams

We want to become rich - San Isidro, Argentina.

Latin American dreams

Prohibit bans - Havana, Cuba.

Latin American dreams

Want for my birthday my father returned from Africa - Havana, Cuba.

Latin American dreams

My brother wants to study music - Yavi, Argentina.

Latin American dreams

Redeem my mother's house - Antigua, Guatemala.

Latin American dreams

Personal responsibility, without the intervention of the authorities - Bogota, Colombia.

I dream at least one day be home - Medellin, Colombia.

Latin American dreams

I want to receive a gift of a rabbit and a squirrel - Chiapas, Mexico.

Latin American dreams

My dream - to have silicone breast - Igarazu, Brazil.

Latin American dreams

Correct vision - Kuetzeltenango, Guatemala.

Latin American dreams

I want my mother to come after me - Maklovia Rojas, Mexico.

Latin American dreams

My dream is to Deshazer Jordan took me to marry - Guatemala.

Latin American dreams

I want to be a football coach - Norberto de la Riestra, Argentina.

Latin American dreams

I want to marry an American - Havana, Cuba.

Latin American dreams

I want my son to become healthy - Las Kvihadas, Argentina.

Latin American dreams

Our dream - to cross the border to work and earn money to support his family, which we will have - Tijuana, Mexico (border with the United States)

Latin American dreams

I want to die - Medellin, Colombia.

Latin American dreams

I want my mother lived for another 50 years - San Antonio de Areco, Argentina.

I dream that I had a residual money for child birth - Altagratsia, Nicaragua.

Latin American dreams

Only want to soldiers who killed my 10-year-old son, never again did not return here - Santiago de Atitlan, Guatemala.

Latin American dreams

Want me to have a lot of horses - Los Konkistadoras, Argentina.

Latin American dreams

I dream that our desires do not interfere with our dreams - Havana, Cuba.

Latin American dreams

via Source