How do I know what you've got talent

«Do I have talent?", "What if I do not the case?" "All of a sudden I have a completely different purpose?" - these questions plagued many people outside Depending on age.

Select a bit of time to understand yourself. The more you delay this process, the longer you continue to dwell in ignorance and doubts about their way of life.

Website offers an effective technique to get acquainted with the psychologist Ivana Pirogov titled "Analysis of human existence". Take a pen and a piece!

Step № 1. Name your dream h3> The first thing to do - is to remember all their dreams: what you dreamed of as a child, as a teenager in school, in college, in adult life. Up to the present moment.

Write them down.

Step № 2. We share the "have" and "have» h3> So are the dreams. It's time to divide them into categories of "having" and "being».

Dreams of the category of "have" - ​​a dream of owning anything.

Dreams from the category "being" - a dream in which you see yourself in any role.

Now write down the category of "to be" in a separate column, further work will be only with him.

Step № 3. What is causing your internal response? h3> Remember, you feel a special thrill when observing people a particular profession? Would you like to be in their place? Record.

Step № 4. What you like to do? h3> The list, obtained in the previous steps, add all of the activities that bring you pleasure. What do you like to do in your childhood? In his youth? In the older age? What are the processes and actions you happy now?

Step № 5. Discard all unnecessary h3> Now check all the recorded dreams on "an emotional response". For this series, visualize each item from the list "to be" and listen to the feelings and emotions arise. Visualize need in the first person. Enter the desired role dreamed about. Imagine that this role is already your reality. What do you do at this point? What do you do? What you see and hear? And, finally, what you feel at this?

Once you have entered the role, pay attention to emotions and feelings. Then assess the effect of emotions from 0 to 10.

Step № 6. Ruthlessly we delete h3> Now cross off dream, received in the previous step the lowest scores. It is a dream from which you can now once and for all abandon. They are no longer relevant to you at the moment.

Step № 7. Grouping qualities h3> So, before you list your real innate tendencies formulated in the form of dreams. At this stage, they are randomly piled in a heap. Look carefully at the list and answer the questions: what items in this list can be grouped? which items may be closely related to one another?

For example, there are items on your list: "I want to travel the country," "I want to be a writer" and "I want to learn foreign languages." It's clear that the desire to travel the country very well combined with the desire to learn languages. A desire to write a book may be closely associated with travel. As a result, all three points complement each other beautifully.

Step № 8. Give the name of the group h3> Look for sale items and give the name of each group. The title should talk about your innate talents, which has spawned a chain of interconnected dreams. For example: "The ability to search for information, finding answers and solving the mysteries", "The ability to help people," and so on.

Step № 9. We are looking for links between groups h3> We're almost done! It remains to understand how groups relate to each other. To do this, write down the group received in a separate list.

Look at the list and think about the existence of one group supports the existence of the other? Practice shows that the group always have a mutually supportive communication.

Step № 10. We are looking for the use of their talents h3> Think and write down all the possible options for the implementation of their talent in real life. What kind of profession or activity? Maybe your talents suited to different professions at the same time? The more options, the better.

Step № 11. finally determined with the things you love life! h3> write down a list of possible applications for their talents? Ok, now vote each item received list on a scale. 10 - it is a very desirable option. 0 - it is the least acceptable option.

Then you finally cleared a specific direction, which is really worth your attention. This direction will bring you success and joy in life and, of course, a good income. After all, when you know that you definitely have this talent, things are going with confidence and enthusiasm.

See also:
Why should I follow my dream, even if nobody will support
A simple test: what's important to you really?
10 people who did not immediately become successful

via www.flickr.com/photos/neel_photo/

Tags

See also

New and interesting