Programmer Ivan in the village. Reflections.

I talked today with a friend who was passing in Moscow, and a cup of tea discussed this here's the thing ...
It's no secret - that there is such a direction as downshifting, but there is still distant work (primarily for people employed in the creative and the Internet), and even I have friends who moved from Moscow to "udalenku" in warm countries (Thailand for example) paint prints, develop websites or write programs ...
And here the idea - if a person travels from a large city, because he wants to live not just in the heat, but in silence, without the hassle of a big city, then why not go to our Russian hinterland?

2 image + text.

After all, there have distinctive charm. Nature, structure, regularity and certainly quiet. In the winter cold of course, not the tropics, but also in the winter landscape outside the window has its charms, especially for a person working exclusively on the computer.
But I think there is bad luck. There programmer Ivan (29 years old), who wrote the program remotely, getting a month on average 70 000r. Rather than rent housing in Moscow for 30 000r he bought his own house, with authentic stove, porch, yard and a dog. Moreover, the area can grow for the sake of your health any vegetables.
And he has neighbors who ply such as fishing, hunting and keep farming (with consequent wood, cows, pigs and potatoes)
One day before Ivan dilemma: either it continues to program without being distracted by everyday life (and this house cleaning, firewood splitting, repair the fence, to whitewash the wall tidy lot, and sometimes it is as the practice forgets fascinated by lines of code pour the tomatoes) or reduces the rate of programming and begins to engage in farming.
And the second option as we understand it seriously costs a pretty penny - the quality and quantity of programs suffer.

Therefore Ivan have the option to hire his neighbor Basil (41) and neighbor Claudia (34 years) to help with the housework. The benefit of the money saved by renting an apartment he has. As a decent and kind man he is trying to figure out that salaries in the small village offers Vasily for 3000 rubles to pin him wood, and mend the fence. And Claudia 5,000 rubles to look after the farm and water the tomatoes.

And it is here that tells me there comes a point X ...
Basil who first helped pay for a fence and once to present a wood Ivan that he "creature" it is profiting, you see the programmer salary of many tens tyschschi and new car and aypad. And he was cutting wood, he is not to use the stove because the house is cold, but because "in a beautiful fireplace to burn nicely." And during those three thousand fucking he Vasily his back to him to overstrain. And Ivan knocking on the keys "bitch" and spikes denzhischschi.
Claudia also not going smoothly, she has a husband, Igor, who each night listening to how hard his wife the morning to water the tomatoes until the "bastard asleep because I went at three o'clock." And you know what, a little 5000 rubles pay for work of the spouses, because this is Ivan can afford to pay it and 10 - where he had so much money then ...

And then all together, Basil, Egor and Claudia come to beat programmer impudent face.

And Ivan, after all this hard can not understand what the problem is, if Basil spent 3 days at work and got a thousand a day, accounting for a quarter of his monthly (Basil) income and Claudia work on his site devotes a 2:00 morning time payment in 5000 and more than decent (especially when you consider that it works all the time remaining a shop for 10 000r)

And Ivan says that the name of his friends in Thailand to live and work remotely, where there is a warm sea, cheap fruit and smiling natives, who for $ 30 will clean up the whole house, and another 20 priberutsya on the site.
And something tells me that as soon as the bruises will sell this house Ivan nafik, and will leave Russia.
But Basil, Egor and Claudia still will long remember with hatred snickering programmer who does not know what hard work for nothing ... And then they shall mourn that the village is dying and there is no work.

Something tells me, under the most favorable conditions, landscape and perhaps never in this respect Russia will not develop these "clusters" with programmers, designers living in the villages. And as we can see in the example above is not the case in the winter or mosquitoes and against others.

I do not know why I had such a negative scenario ... but life examples show that way. "Better a neighbor's horse dies, so as not to have him and I did not have."

Posted in [mergetime] 1397066497 [/ mergetime]
Or maybe I'm wrong?

PS! I myself with great pleasure to be bought a house in the village, I really want to developed village, moreover, I believe that the return of the people in the village (with the possibility to work without damage) is the future! But something tells me that the more negative trend.
(srach author can immediately and constructive here gorart.livejournal.com/749607.html )

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting