Wife Is A Goddess

There lived a husband and wife Ivan and Elena. Back husband from work, was arranged on the couch watching TV and reading the newspaper. And the wife prepared and served her husband dinner, and while grumbled that he was at home doing nothing, and money earns little.

Ivan was irritated by the perpetual reproaches of his wife. But he was silent, and thought to myself: "something very broody untidy, and I indicates. When he married, just because the other one was – beautiful, funny, affectionate".

Australian artist Catherine Abel (Catherine Abel)

One day, when his wife demanded that Ivan took out the trash, he reluctantly looked up from the TV, went to the yard. Coming back, my husband stopped at the door and turned to God:

— My, what an unlucky life I had! I do life with such an unattractive wife sourpuss happen to live? It's a pain!

And suddenly Ivan heard a quiet voice from somewhere above:

— Trouble of yours, help I might. But if I give thee to wife the beautiful Princess around, seeing such changes in your life, surprise will come. Let's better we will do so. I will gradually give your wife the spirit of the goddess, to change her appearance and behavior. But you also need to change your life, if you want the goddess you left.

Thank you, my God! Life any for the sake of the goddess ready to change. Tell me only when my wife begin to change?

Slightly I will change it right now. And every day will transform more and more.

Back home, Ivan sat on the couch, turned on the TV and picked up the paper. But something he couldn't read... couldn't wait to see how his wife is changing. And then he went into the kitchen, leaned a shoulder against the jamb and began to examine his wife. And she back to him was washing the dishes after dinner.

And then Elena felt eyes and turned around. Their eyes met. Ivan looked at his wife and thought, "No, not yet change my wife started to happen."

And the wife, seeing the unusual attention her husband and not understanding what was happening, suddenly straightened his hair and came to her cheeks blush:

— What are you staring at me?

Husband didn't know what to say and murmured:

— I thought you might need the dishes to help wash?

— Dishes? surprised wife asked, removing the apron, So I got it.

"Wow, right in the eyes changing, thought Ivan. And prettier somehow." And slowly began to wipe the dishes.

The next day the husband eagerly hurried home after work. So do not wait for him to see the woman which the goddess is transformed. "And suddenly she was much changed? And I'm still the same... just In case you need flowers to buy to the face in the dirt does not hit."

The door opened, and struck Ivan saw a Helen, who stood dressed in a dress that he bought her a year ago. Hair is so beautiful, and the earrings sparkle. He was confused suddenly, and held out flowers to his wife, admiring it. Elena gasped slightly, took the flowers and blushed slightly. "Ah, what the goddesses eyes! How pleasant their character! How beautiful are they all!". And Ivan, going into the house, in turn asked, astonished, on the table stood a delicate tea set with Cutlery, two glasses, mouth-watering meals and two flickering candles.

When they sat down at the table, Elena suddenly jumped up, saying:

Sorry, I forgot how you love to turn on the TV and another newspaper bought for you.

I don't want TV and in the Newspapers the same write — said sincerely, Ivan — I would like to know how you would like these to spend the weekend?

Quite a loss, Elena asked:

— And you?

— I decided on two theater tickets to buy. But the performance in the evening and during the day, maybe you want to go shopping? After all, you seem to have no evening dress?

Ivan said, and almost added "dresses worthy of a goddess". He saw this moment before it actually sat a goddess. Her face glowed with happiness, her eyes sparkled and her smile was sweet and mysterious at the same time.

Australian artist Catherine Abel (Catherine Abel)

"God, how beautiful all the same goddess! But if she get prettier, can I be a worthy companion for her? — Ivan thought. Then, like lightning pierced thought. — Must find time! While the goddess with me, ask her to have my baby to give birth. I will have a favorite child from the beautiful goddess!".

— What are you thinking about what's bothering you? — asked Elena, peering at her husband.

And he was so excited that I didn't know how to say. It's no joke — ask the child the goddess?! Such a gift God is not promised. And lost in the thoughts and feelings of Ivan suddenly spoke:

I don't know... is it Possible... But I want to say... a Long time... I want a baby from you, my beautiful goddess.

29 the wise Indian sayings

The legend of the Woman

Helen approached her husband in her loving eyes, glistening tears of happiness. And then she gently leaned over to Ivan, who opened his arms.

"Oh, what a night it was! And what a morning! And it's a beautiful day! How wonderful life is with the goddess!" — thought Ivan, putting a second grandson for a walk.published

Source: marketium.ru/zhena-boginya-2/

Tags

See also

New and interesting