A day in the life of an engineer constructor

I decided, nevertheless, to write about themselves, and about the fact that the work is now possible and necessary. Here, I will write how the mine almost every day.
70 ph

Up at 7 am, I quite democratically.

Next breakfast. Favorite tries)))

kiss, and to work

Ah, I almost forgot, I broke my 3D printer, it is necessary to fix (((

Court puts

here it is, my nocturnal animal. I must say, the photo made a long time, simply because of the events at Maidan brotherly people do not want to distract people from the topic)))

and so dviglo to warm start. 7-40, the time of darkness

Who would not say that there is something, and I like to live in the center of the city, to go to work 15 minutes, comfortably (Rostov-on-Don)

So I arrived, first went to the shop of course, well and on jobs directly. (Claudia Black mouse for technical reasons)

Another kind of my office

For the meal, and the server concurrently. I do not know why, but I trust in the admin))))

Well, all include tea, change clothes and cheshem the shop. The whole shop, which I direct a bit more, but these ChPUshkam I or anyone not allowed. Check that there is like night and changed.

And neither has changed cho))))

Posted in [mergetime] 1396537961 [/ mergetime]
Then we look at what work priperli while I taught the right way fitters and machinists. And here it is - the fish of my dreams. Skilful Turks made molds which, for some reason, did not close))) Juli they wanted dad stupidly did not intermeddle in the mother. This is often the way the Turks after the Chinese, and even the Italians.

I forgot picture

And, as usual, it is necessary to urgently feed wagons waiting usris but do today. Well, Nitsche, I said, for the money ready to work even for free))))
Dofrezerovyvaem flats (then tell why) scan, put the machine on and off. As you understand, easier to cut than the weld metal. Therefore the pope under the cutter)))

Along the way, we look at what's on the other machines, to run them.

More

7 more shorter pieces, + new form. It forms an open casting syringe into an open mold, made of alloy alyuminiemagnievogo, very easy to handle and is long enough (for an open casting) but the truth is much more expensive than aluminum. Here is a piece of "Magnit" is 1500 rubles. Lights oh by the way as well.

This locksmith

More

mechanic machine operator

Turner

Symposium))) By the way all the locksmith, the men of pre-retirement or retirement age, I do not know why it is, take a young guy 2 days and dasvidos, he was unable to work 8:00.

Vertan in the ass, to a computer. What have we here? and the rooms, well number as numbers. They we're doing as an advertisement for the office, this is not a lot of money for their work, but work is work

As long as I'm here celebrating Lala form is ready for inspection. That's why flats were - my mother to try the pope without removing from the machine. I must say that the sole will pour polyurethane foam kind, very short aerial crap. This material is very poor fluidity, and it is possible to form the gap to 0, 4 mm. and we measure our concise form is not closed.

so 3 times, gradually reduces the pope, what would my mother was happy.))

Posted in [mergetime] 1396539608 [/ mergetime]
Here parting line is simple, on this day you can go through the entire size range. And you can fly. If you kill a form, you will pay yourself.

Watch where after fitting t

during all this time the work is in full swing)))

Posted in [mergetime] 1396539879 [/ mergetime]
CAD license all the way, here is this program worth 5 thousand euros per car. It costs three - my two designers.

Another ongoing work

that's why Claudia and mouse black

work and much needed machine redesigned handicraft. Kick Shit what Kulibin vstrechayustya not current. The machine is plow like a chimney - Taras moget.

another machine, it is called - machining center, it is now almost do not work the way we sell, "Fanuc", at a price almost scrap, we have two of them))))

Pre-sawing blank portion sizes, because it is still an urgent
mlyat

Along the way, before dinner we glance to subordinates designers shy))) for some reason

and so, in the middle of the day - for you - lunch. Well, what to do, war by war, and lunch schedule. Remembering about the printer, look at the patient. Ah tyzh polukitaysky reptile. Right now, I'll fix you

just do

do two. Here they handle some Engineering, jeep dissecting)))

Posted in [mergetime] 1396540657 [/ mergetime]
Brass 3mm. CNC lathe, a young and promising mind work wonders.

dinner 30 minutes, is the choice of the team. Down to the fifth floor. It is more convenient and home to half a day and get almost free. While time has my own shed. Washing a stsuka 500-700 ruble is

While the essence of the matter, ready cliches, sandblasting and give

And actually the second half of the day is not very different from the first. We go, claim check, monitor, commanding obtain luley, everything like everyone else. Here, for example probes. Then I tell me the RFP and designers only transaction, no salary, did - was spoiled - and no one has paid a bet. RFP worthy. In mechanics RFP salary. So there has to worse than the army - only to have worked with all the attendant

another form

in the fifth floor all gone, shop and prepare for tomorrow. CP current piecework me, that this would get more - you need to do more. A salaried people, you know, like zausenku for half an hour to shoot.

Check all the emergency work done today (OTC here too I) Now all forms of work, please owners Baris, have a brand new soles (for one season) Turks - a kind word, and I denyushku.

Posted in [mergetime] 1396541579 [/ mergetime]
All that you see in the photo, it is to repair. with the time change everything when urgent work is not)))))

take a job (emergency) on the house, and awards to warm your bathyscaphe. Today we need to design a form for those here in vstavochek shoes.

Posted in [mergetime] 1396541740 [/ mergetime]
photo actually made at home, before scanning.

Posted in [mergetime] 1396541926 [/ mergetime]
And this is a home))) home scanner, in a residential area. I'm beginning to understand more and more of those with amateur radio antenna into the floor on the roofs of houses. Since not all the equipment together on a window sill, which is a pity ((

Shoot

all - HOME

tomorrow - watch

At home waiting for us supris. Favorite went to the dance and I left a request

Plus, even shabashku scan brought. Well, that's for sure try to give. Like it or not the client know (the way the scanner is sold already, for me is not enough accuracy (+ - 0, 1 for me a bit too much)). But I have to say - it was pleasant.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting