Rose Heart of Fire

Probably most people will understand that the term "Heart Fire" was taken as a legend in the subject. Many experienced state when the flame of the heart, and it shines like the sun gives light and warmth close. And sometimes it goes out, and the segments of life permeated with darkness, cold and fear. In general, the idea is, itching, we only have to take a bit of time eternity. Item will be worn on a chain on his chest, just at the level of the heart. And it is - a gift to a woman.

The ingredients are simple:
A bit of solar and lunar metals,
Ebony,
Coral,
Emerald chips
and a drop of pearl (not in picture)

The basis is taken the flower of life.

1. Rose machined me in advance, but not completely. Several times I returned to it, to bring it in decent condition. Prepared and other elements.

Marking and drilling.

A bit of solar and lunar metals,
Ebony,
Coral,
Emerald chips
and a drop of pearl (not in picture)

The basis is taken the flower of life.

1. Rose machined me in advance, but not completely. Several times I returned to it, to bring it in decent condition. Prepared and other elements.

Marking and drilling. & Quot; / & gt;

A couple of hours spent under a microscope with a jigsaw, given this result.

Now filling.

Pre.

Tube stones.

Rose will be very mobile. This will enable efficiently handle rear wall (bottom)

Click!

Front cover

Click! It protects against mechanical damage. Symbolically it closes the inner beauty from prying eyes, creates a mystery to others.

Next, the back side ...

And the preview.

The final element - a needle, for which the item will be suspended.

Patterns ...

Trying ...

Done.

Time for pearl. This is a common river shell (scrap), although not a small and rather beautiful.

Long cut-try, fast glue ...

Somehow.

Ebony, without going into the details of the anatomy of roses, the leaves are made. They also pasted.

Long fuss, but the effect is quite good.

Last in the assembly - riveted all moving parts. Stones already inserted in advance, soon rose sit in place, several approaches polishing, and after some five or six hours of rigorous "licking" the subject can give.

Next, the result of a few photos from different angles.

Last.

Term - a week, it is desirable to eliminate alcohol and read the mantra om plow and plow, and plow. I have more to all of you a heart of fire.

Term - a week, it is desirable to eliminate alcohol and read the mantra om plow and plow, and plow. Have more to all of you a heart of fire. & Quot; / & gt;

via source

Tags

See also

New and interesting