Invisible horror of East Prussia. Rose Shanin.

In twenty years, she wants to live and love, but the Russian snipers with blue eyes and a natural sense of duty goes to shoot the Nazis. Today Rose Shanin celebrated his ninetieth day be born. If not for the power of women in Russian villages, if not killed in nineteen forty-five.
via Ridus.ru

Rose is not the only one. In the Soviet Army was a whole platoon of female snipers, but it was on account of her enemies killed the most, and that Rose Shanin press dubbed "the invisible horror of East Prussia».
In 14 years, against the wishes of the parents, she ran away from home to attend a normal school and higher education. Rose lived in a village in the Arkhangelsk Region, the capital needed to travel by train, but first in the manner of Lomonosva striding through the taiga 200 kilometers to the railway. Walked.

When the war began, a beautiful and courageous Rosa was 16 years old, to the front barely asked for. So continue to matter: the line of fire every time the tears fell and persuasion. After much fighting female platoon was sent to the rear. The general insisted, did not agree to let the front Shanin. "I wanted to fight, and everyone thought that I was going to a familiar guy" - wrote Rose. Then she went to the commander of the army. Deny her such a situation meant either regret or show lack of confidence in the capabilities of the girl. Because commander allowed.

"In his hand a rifle grenade in his belt and a Finn - well, like a real fighter. The prisoners were handed over who should "- Rose wrote in his dnevnike.O love she dreamed of yet:" I am 20 years old and do not have a close friend. Why is that? And the guys fully, but the heart does not believe anyone. Yesterday was, and stuck the boy. "Give, - he says - I'll kiss you. I am 4 years did not kiss the girls. " And so I begged that I was touched. Indeed, such a lovely, not nasty, but nice. "Damn you, - I say - kiss, only once." And she almost cried with strange pity ... "- from a personal diary.

Once Shanin storm took German House. Near people torn apart. Rose shot and bandaging the wounded. She wrote to a friend Molchanov: "Perhaps I will soon be killed. Please send a letter to my mother. You may ask why I was going to die. The battalion, where I am now, of seventy eight people have only six. And I do not saints. "

Posted in [mergetime] 1396534396 [/ mergetime]
Among the memories of snipers on the site «http://iremember.ru» have here is, by Claudia Kalugin, "And there are few people, little girls almost exclusively so driving. Take, say, the wounded, who will be able to take, and go back to their trenches. We have not all because they do not fit all. And then the Germans finished off those who stayed, they cried, they cried so! - They finished off with bayonets ».

On the record of 22 January blog Shanina breaks. January 27, 1945 rose Shanin mortally wounded in East Prussia. In her account of 75 (according to other sources 54) confirmed killed enemy soldiers and officers, including 12 snipers.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting