As I did not buy the car

Actually post - warning the first time he encountered such a divorce, can someone come in handy.

So.
Yesterday my dearest husband went to buy a car in Salon Used Car (LLC "Integra Trading") at the address: Ul. Perovskaya d.4 p.1. Well, go and go, tea is not the first time, plus went to not one, but with a friend, in general my soul was at peace.

And, closer to 16 hours, calling me a wife and a broken voice begins to speak, that her throw 235 thousand rubles. It turns out the following:

She looked closely at this miracle Focus saloon for 250 thousand of wooden.
I came to feel, look, bargain kilorubley to 235, and went to sign the contract.

It signed a preliminary agreement on the above mentioned sum, paid in cash denyuzhku received koreshek of credit and cash orders, with a record of "the car Ford Focus».

And here begins the divorce.

Continued under the cut ...

Cunning companions bring the customer the main contract, which drastically changes the price. In this case, up to 420 thousand rubles, the focus for 2005. Nou, so to speak, komments. However, even a copy of the preliminary contract is not the wife, because once she was not required, and now he does not give it to her.

Salon manager says that there are three options for solving the problem:

1. Surcharge 200 thousand and take the focus
2. Pick the choice of another machine
Selection: Lanos 2006. over 270,000
Lanos 2008. over 290 000
VAZ 2105 2007. over 200,000
VAZ 21099 2003. over 255,000
Funny price, is not it?
3. To refuse the deal, while paying a penalty equal to 50% of the contributions received.

All this is spelled out in the contract, which is signed neglyadya wife - it certainly megakosyak it, I do not understand how you can sign something without reading it, and even to give money without getting chairs.

All this I learned from my wife, I call it not kipish ahead of time, and I leave the salon. On the way to ring familiar in order to find someone from the police department or police department VAO Perovo since himself a former police officer, and I understand that if such a case is not the first, and he was clearly not the first, who is clearly aware of and explicitly covered interior. At the same time formed the idea in the first place must go to the local police station and try to make so that the employee who is aware of the machinations of the cabin, called them and explained that the money is better to give, in order not to make waves.
Coming out of the subway, I found out that on the same room, only at Perovskaya E.1 material already filed a criminal case on fraud, the scheme is approximately the same. And I decided that this is the same lounge, a wife confused address. Here, I must say I was upset, because it became clear that if there is a criminal case, the money in the accounts of the cabin will remain, and the fact that someone (most likely some lousy manager) planted, I did not become easier, because the money will not come back. He spat on the ATS (in vain as it turned out) - I went to the salon.

Inside, we have adopted a "manager" who is also General Counsel - Comrade Tikhonov.
Which, of a miracle, brought with him a copy of the preliminary contract, and I sat down to study. Reading - called a friend - yur.otdela chief, said a couple of things and started to leave. In short - a preliminary contract does not imply the emergence of any property relationship between the parties. The main contract is concluded. The validity of prior - before the end of the day when it was signed, that is, the next day it is not valid and can claim the money back, because there is a fact of illegal enrichment in the absence of a contractual relationship between the parties. Plus the treaty itself contains a violation of the Civil Code and the Law on Consumer Protection.
In general, a friend said to take away the contract and fell out. But all is not so simple. Between me and the outlet - 100500 closed doors and with the agreement in hand, do not let me - you say we give in 3-14 days. Here I am a bit tupanul - had to call the 02 and screaming fraud + illegal restriction of freedom, but I called someone, consulted, and photographed the contract, and his wife went to the street. On the street, I thought, and still decided to call in 02, wait for the arrival of the police and make a big fur fly. Why not, I thought. It will not be worse. Podumano- done. Call waiting.
And then, after I call you, and may be due to this perfect call, the information apparently came to who should. As expected, it decided that it was better to give the money. It takes 3-5 minutes after the call to the 02 - the wife of the manager calls the girl, who designed this agreement, and said that she talked to a gene. Director and return the money to her.
Profit.
We return to the room, pick up the money leaving. At the same time, in writing receipt of the refund, the spouse provide printed pattern. That once again convinces me that the case was put on stream and so obtaining money from the population, as well, and their return, not the first.
In the evening, the forum of the "Questions to a lawyer" has found another victim:
www.9111.ru/questions/q3578448-obma...statistics-head

That's the story.
Moral natural one - do not be lazy to read the agreement, and if you're in it something embarrassing - advice from legally savvy people. Better to spend 5 minutes than to lose a kilogram of nerves. And if you sign something and you throw - do not agree to the terms of fraud, 99% of the terms in the contract that infringe your rights, contrary to the law, and therefore worthless.

I ordered one for themselves - more beloved alone the car will not go.

© Mine.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting