As we painted my car!

Good afternoon, Yapovtsy!
Give Now think of the bubble I have painted with history as the father of the car! cat! My
Once the cat came up to me and said that his Zadran ezdiit of valerian in the city on such a dumb machine, pussy do it do not pay attention.
Therefore, follow the instructions it was a cat - to repaint the car, so that all the pussy in the neighborhood Malaya Vishera were his!
to 26 photos and 28 posts
Photos 0

And so. I bought back in January 2010, the first car - VAZ 21093. 2000g.v., With the carburetor! Any frost is not terrible! Emerald (silver-green)

During the first summer I digested the thresholds, and the rack where the doors are mounted. The rest - all more or less whole.

But for 11 years, the paint is no longer such as a factory. From the look so much like the Soviet furniture is a reflection of light bulb was given a nasty cobweb.
Yes, plus the place went "shelobushki" as my father called spiders.

Popyriv much will it cost repainting cars, along with training, came to the conclusion that I'd rather spend the 6000-7000 and leave for a week instead of the 25,000 + experience is priceless!

That's actually it.
(spring photo)
Photo 1

Plus, I have to open the hood on the track. I had to look for other friends kapotinu. I put it in the beginning of the cherry, rotten - prigniloy, but at least something.
Then the familiar podpognal almost new hood. Only painted in yarkosalatovy.

Photo 2

It is clear that this ride is not kamelfo, and in general if sunus in Kupchino is laughed at and will point the finger.

Because collected will in a fist, took a week of vacation in the summer, in order to commit an act of repainting the car. Bought:

Paint three liters + diluent (800r 150r liters + or 200p (can not remember) diluent)
Grunt (porridge) a liter (or two) + thinner soil
Nail two liters + diluent + hardener
In any case, I bought a black mastic to miss the mark again bottom thresholds, and generally all the places where there will be painting and aggressive media. Mastics I bought 3 kg BODY.

Also
Silicon washes (smells grusheyablokom) 1 liter
646 solvent,
white spirit
brushes
Sandblast gun.
Skins different (from P100 up to R1200)

and maybe even on the little things that I really do not remember right now!

And here to purchase all of the Father, and seizing Pulver, drove for 230km from Peter at Malaya Vishera.
Photo 3

The first step is to do all the dirty work - to remove that snimaetsya, paint over putty that will not be painted. Namely
"Promovilit" thresholds
Paint over thresholds and mastic
Remove and clean the locker and paint over the arch (surprisingly they were in decent condition)

Photo 4

After all rough preparatory work, it is necessary to prepare the car for painting, and this training is, 80 percent of all painting!

To protect themselves from the rain (and it was in the process) and the rest of weather conditions, it was decided from the "shit and sticks" to build a canopy covered on all sides.

That is a fitting place for

Photo 5

But the finished part of the roof (I apologize for the view, actually photographed tree)

Photo 6

But almost ready rustic box, tighten the left wall of the film.
As the roof went baanner Advertising Nissan dealer Ford and greenhouse thick film

Photo 7

Well, boxing is ready, you can already get to work
It is necessary to remove all spiders shelobushki all, it all starts ochyagi rust. At first I thought to cover the rust converter, but as the practice - dead a poultice.
Then we try it all cleaned cloth, sandpaper BUT not clean everything up to the end.
And they came to the conclusion that it is necessary to buy a gun blasting time we have a compressor.

Ability to make some very dire place karschetkoy had to clean, and then lag behind - knock sand.
After a degreaser and wipe tutzhe gruntuem.
Photo 8

Here began the most tyagomotnoe process - vyshkurivanie surface in order to bring to zero all the irregularities, and they did not believe it was not enough.

Photo 9

After otpeskostrulili, and we got rid of the hearth zhravchiny, gruntuem, and then, as the soil dries, Two component putty fill all the bumps in order to roughly align the plane element.

Photo 10

This one is just a wing!

Take a flat plate, water and fine-grained sandpaper (P500-P800) and output (not three, namely output) until your finger is not feeling idelno flat surface. If frayed then start again - gruntuem - dry them - Conclusions.

On the whole machine it took three days to smoke breaks.

Off - If I had a classic, then the process would have been 10 times faster, because she faces a little more than that of match korobka.No ezdiit on the brick from the helm of the ship does not appeal to me.

Photo 11

malarial mosquitoes))) - in fact it is a harmless moth

Photo 12

The street was the night.
The machine is derived, you can start painting. Or rather, to cover the body with soil (porridge)
But in the beginning it should be all mate, sandpaper P800-P1000

Photo 13

Oh forgot about this picture)
Photo 13.5

Then seal the glass a newspaper
At this stage we acted like amateurs, as I was later told by the seal had to lay a rope in order to pick it up, and then to paint everything underneath.

Photo 14

Well, like almost everything ready, we had to kakraz ...
Photo 15

FLASHBACK 7-8 hours ago.
This is the cloud swirled around us all afternoon and up to 3 nights.

Photo 16

... Kakraz managed to storm and went to sleep.
Photo 17

Kote has long been asleep

Photo 18

Half of the next day, we decided to arrange a mini off until the evening, as the rain poured. Meanwhile, I repaired all sorts of stuff in the cabin (in the torpedo bulb change, clean the interior of the sand, clean the carburetor, an audit of the oil, etc.)

In the evening, somewhere, at 23.00 came to do next.

Once again walked silicone wash to wash away all the guano and degrease the surface ... (it also smells delicious)
And began to cover the ground.

Photo 19

Photo 20

Photo 21

That car is covered with soil, at 6am went to bed (by the time the cat which is already screwed together)
Photo 22

Posted in [mergetime] 1340361574 [/ mergetime]
At 10 am the rise, in the street 18, is a fine rain
I think that you can have painting, Anne is not. The whole day had gone out. What to bring to the plane and the ground. The fact that the soil forms a small shagreen (who do not know the little inconspicuous barhanchiki), which should lead to a state of the texture of chicken eggs.

Since the weather was not so hot, and terribly sleepy, photo no. + Killed all day on the skin of the soil.

Somewhere around 7 pm, Pagoda cleared up, got out sitting down behind the horizon the sun is radiated so that tomorrow the weather is good.

After sleeping somewhere up to three hours of the day, and thus wait until all dry up the street, went into the preparation of the finish line.
Clean Pulver again, just in case,
Drain water from the compressor
Remove all unnecessary work area with
Prepare the paint (thinned correct proportions with a diluent)
etc. etc

In general, while there was a preparation, in the street there was a deep night, but we did not get used!

So, a first layer of paint.

The paint is laid layers. Between the layers dry to touch (finger lightly apply - the surface is sensitive adhesive means apply a second coat.

Photo 23

N-layer
Photo 24

yet what that layer, but also to paint and paint
Photo 25

After all of this. As the paint dries (it needs 18 hours to reduce the heat drying at 15 to 30 degrees) or half an hour to reduce the heat at 60 degrees.

It is necessary to apply a varnish, and then I was out of the store sellers comrades summed paints. They gave lacquer thinner for paint (not the jar stuck, well, I proshlyapil).

We took a chance that that is diluted and regret.

Lac Pulver flew from her hair and noticed when it is already covered with the first layer. But since The next day I ended vacation, you had to put that there.
As a result, I had to leave the car in the village, on the train to go to St. Petersburg to work, to work there for a week and weekend to go back already with the correct diluent.

Next weekend has stood a splendid hot (30 degrees).

By the way what is put on the week and not dried until the end (lacquer was soft when it zhmyakat nail), but it was enough to kakraz his mate a little bit to remove the hair.

Then during a thirty-day heat in the shade put the right nail.

Excuse me not photographed this moment, as he was on the nerves of the bases, and had to quickly catch all of Saturday to Sunday to go home already.

Finally.

Painting machines - it's not as easy as it seems.
The process of painting does not take more than two or three hours (so to speak throw the car).
80, maybe even 90 percent of the time it takes meditattivnaya training machines.

Plus, my father long ago in the 80 years he worked in the garages in the painting trade kakraz box. He proper process and supervised. Since I do a smoke 100500 forums, to the end and did not know what to do.

In total, we have gone on all week (without smoke breaks). They worked from early morning till 3-4 o'clock in the morning (when the ground put - laid down in a 7)

But as I said - the experience is priceless.

And spiteful critics - no I do not easier to buy another car, I value the fact that I now have.

Excuse me for the chaotic end, but at the end it was not really until fotika.

UPD
after a year. no fufyrya.
And yet, I did not set myself the target of quality paint shops. I think for the most rogue version!

END
Photo 26

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting