Bible Emergency Numbers When It Seems Like God Has Left You

I know the prayer for the forgiveness of sins of John Chrysostom by heart as “Our Father.” There are times in life when you need to. God's help. It is better to ask for help and intercession in prayer.

Today's edition. "Site" I have prepared for you, dear reader. Bible emergency servicesIt feels like God has left you. This will be good for every believer.

Prayer for the forgiveness of sins

I suggest you look at the list. prayer for different occasions.

When sad. Jn 14.
When people let you down. Ps. 26
When you sinned. Ps. 50
When you're in need. Matthew 6:19-34
When you're in danger. Ps. 90
When it seems like God has left you. Ps. 139
When faith needs to be strengthened. Heb. 11.
When you're alone and scared. Ps. 22
When you're angry and doubtful. 1 Cor. 13
When you feel like you've completely failed. Rome. 8:31-39
When you want peace and quiet. Matthew 11:25-30
When the world seems to be stronger than God. Ps. 89
When you leave the house and travel. Ps. 120
When you lack courage. Nav. 1st
When you think of hate or revenge. Mk 10.
How to get along with others. Rome. 12.
How to be happy. Kol. 3:12-17
The idea of Christianity. 2 Cor. 5:15-21
If you're depressed. Ps. 26
If you want to be fruitful. Jn 15.
If your wallet is empty. Ps. 36
If you lose trust in people. 1 Cor. 13:13
If people seem unkind. Jn 15.

Psalm 50 When You Sinned When Your Soul Suffers sinless - Read Psalm 50.

Have mercy on me, O God, according to the greatness of Your mercy, and purify my iniquity according to the multitude of Your bounty. Wash me from my iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. For my iniquity I know, and my sin before me is out. To you alone have sinned, and having done deceit before you, let you be justified in your words and overcome, judge Ti. Behold, I am conceived in iniquities, and in sins my mother was born.

Behold, you have loved the truth, your unknown and secret wisdom has revealed me. Sprinkle me with hyssop, and I will be cleansed, wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. Give me joy and joy; humble bones will rejoice. Turn your face away from my sin, and cleanse all my iniquities. Make a pure heart in me, O God, and renew your spirit in my womb.

Do not reject me from your presence, and do not take away your Holy Spirit from me. Give me the joy of thy salvation, and by the Spirit of the Lord strengthen me. I will teach the wicked your way, and the wicked will turn to you. Deliver me from my blood, O God, God of my salvation, my tongue will rejoice in Thy righteousness. O Lord, open my mouth, and my mouth shall declare your praise. As if you wanted sacrifices, gave them to be slaughtered, burnt offerings do not please.

Sacrifice to God the spirit is broken, heart broken and humble God will not despise. Pleasure, O Lord, with Thy good pleasure Zion, and let the walls of Jerusalem be built. Then be kind to the sacrifice of righteousness, the exaltation and the burnt one, then they will lay calves on your altar.

Psalm 26 When people fail For you, read Psalm 26. It is a psalm of thanksgiving that glorifies God. This prayer reflects the true love and trust of God.

The Lord my enlightenment and my Savior, whom shall I fear? The Lord protector of my life, from whom shall I be afraid? To come near to me angry, to tear down my flesh, to insult me, and to destroy mine, to be weary and tormented. If the regiment fights against me, my heart does not fear, if it rises against me, I trust in him.

I ask one thing from the Lord, I will demand that you live in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, see the beauty of the Lord and visit His holy temple. For I have been hidden in his village in the day of my evils, covered in the mystery of his village, lifted up me on a stone. And now lift up my head against my enemies: the devour and devour in his village is a sacrifice of praise and exclamation; I will sing and sing to the Lord.

Hear, O Lord, my voice, for those who cry, Have mercy on me and hear me. To you speak my heart, I will seek the Lord. My face to you, O Lord, I will seek your face. Do not turn your face away from me, and do not turn away from your servant with anger: be my helper, do not deny me, or forsake me, O God my Saviour. For my father and my mother have forsaken me, but the Lord will receive me.

Make me lawful, O Lord, in Your way, and lead me on the path of my right enemy for my sake. Do not give me to the souls of those who blaspheme me, for I stand up against me as a witness of wrongdoing and a lie lies to myself. I believe in seeing the good Lord in the land of the living. Be patient with the Lord, be courageous, and let your heart be strong, and bear the Lord. Glory to the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Psalm 90: When you are in danger and you are in need protection From God, read Psalm 90.

“He who lives in the help of the High, in the shelter of the God of heaven shall rest. The LORD says, You are my protector and my refuge, my God, and I trust in him. Like Toi will deliver you from the net of the hunter, and from the word rebellious. His cloak will overshadow you and hope under his krill.

His truth will be used as a weapon; you will not be afraid of the fear of the night, of an arrow flying in the days, of a thing passing in the darkness, of the dust and demons of the midday. A thousand shall fall from your country, and the darkness at your right hand shall not come near you. Look at your eyes, and see the reward of sinners.

For you, O Lord, have put your refuge in the highest place. No evil shall come to you, and no wound shall come near to your body. For by His angel I will command you to keep you in all your ways. They will lift you in their hands, but not when you stick your foot against the stone.

Step on the aspid and the basiliscus, and move the lion and the serpent. For I trust, and I will deliver, and I will cover and know my name. He will call to me and I will hear him; I am with him in trouble, I will glorify him, I will fulfill him by the length of days, and I will show him my salvation.

I also propose to familiarize myself with a strong prayer to Seraphim Sarovskiy for help. Let the saint rush to help!

In order not to listen to gossip and the latest dark news, I read prayers to myself, and it really helps. When God seems to have left us, I say prayer-wordAnd the soul immediately becomes brighter and more joyful!

Tags

See also

New and interesting