Darth Vader can become president of Ukraine.

The deputy head of the "Internet Party of Ukraine" Darth Vader will be nominated for president. Officially, this will be announced March 29 at the Party Congress, the press service of political unification.

Leader Dmitry Golubov said that his deputy, "confidently won the internal party primaries." "I am ready to take responsibility for the fate of the state, if my countrymen will have such a high honor. Only I can do from the republic empire to regain its former power, lost territory and pride for the country, "- said, in turn, Vader.

"Internet Party of Ukraine" was established in 2007 in Odessa. Its head - Dmitry Golubov is credited with creating the hacker site Sarderplanet.com (2005 Golubov few months was under investigation on charges of hacking into the US banking system and steal $ 11 million, but was later acquitted).

His deputy, Darth Vader has been gaining popularity in Ukraine after a series of shares. In particular, the activist and his supporters ransacked stores that sold incense mixtures and fighting illegal coastal parking. In the 2012 elections to the Verkhovna Rada of many Odessa voters (according to "Internet Party of Ukraine" - about three per cent) of spoiled ballots, write on them the name Darth Vader. In autumn 2013 the activist declared himself mayor of Odessa (this happened after the resignation of former Mayor Alexei Kostusev).

Source.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting