If you have a lot of lemons

And well, just absolutely nothing to do. And besides, you need to charge your iPod. A charge with a religion is not allowed to take. )))
Here's how the situation got out of LJ user dlinyj ...
The rest of the story is his face. (4 photos with text)
___
In general, today made such a thing - charging an iPod (aypfona, and other pribludy Aplovodov) of lemons! DLA start school chemistry / physics. Starts lemon taken galvanized nail and a copper wire.

Take galvanized nails, and no, I will not drive them into the head Jobs. A zafigachit them in the lemon!

Slightly wrinkled lemon, cloves inserted, and a number of copper wire is inserted. Take multmetr, we measure and opa - potential difference is almost 1 volt! But sooner radovatsya, the current is too small. Plus, if a long time to hold the meter to see how the voltage is low.

Now we take and consistently connect lemons. Many lemons, lots of lemons !!! Each insert gvozik and copper prokolochku. Wire to fasten gvoziku another lemon, and so on. I was 17 lemons, they barely had enough to charge. Ideally pieces 50. With that, do not be confused that the meter will not show 5 volts required for charging and 10 volts - after connecting load still gives way. Lemons - voltage source with a very low specific internal resistance. I have 17 lemons dipped almost 4 volts

Now the technical side of the issue, how to connect the iPod? Starts charging wire to USB, and mate for him. I used razёmchik USB, vypayat with Nurse. You can use an extension cord cut yusb:

Fluster razёmchiku to the wire, respectively, and clings to the lemons - minus on a nail at one end, and plus a copper wiring on the other end of our batteries. To fit between our lemons.

Warning - do not mix the polarity! Sovmnevaetes - check multimeter !!!

Sticks iPods and enjoy charging:

ZY
Charges not long, literally within half a minute. For normal charging is necessary lemons pieces 50. But Moscow is very expensive. But such a battery can be relevant in tropical countries.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting