The disciple came to the Master and asked him:
- Master, how many friends to be a man - one or many?
- It's very simple, - said the Master - Grab me yonder red apple from the top branches.
Pupil looked up and said:
- But it is highly hanging Teacher I do not get it.
- Call a friend, let him help you, - replied the Master.
Trainee called another student and stood on his shoulders.
- I still do not get it, teacher - pupil said upset.
- You have no more friends? - The teacher smiled.
More disciple called friends who grunting began climbing on each other's shoulders and back, trying to build a human pyramid. But apple hung too high, the pyramid crumbled, and the student was unable to disrupt the coveted apple.
Then the teacher called him to her:
- Well, you understand how much a person needs friends?
- Roger, teacher - pupil said, rubbing his bruised side - a person needs to have a lot of friends. That together we would be able to solve any problem.
- Yes, - Master replied, upset, shaking his head - really, a person needs a lot of friends. To midst of it all a bunch of idiots found at least one intelligent guess that would bring a ladder!