Photo trip to Uganda

Today, you will find another journey through Africa. This time we will go to Uganda ...
You will cross the equator, will visit the village of pygmies, look at what is the Ugandan capital (and then walk through the streets of marabou), look at the tips that probably has never published any one travel guide.
36 photo + letter
via photo_discovery
1. Local kids.

The road has been difficult in Uganda! We left Narok that Lake Nakuru (Kenya) at the local "konforteybl bass" to the city of Jinja. In fact, the bus terrible stench, and roaches! We drove all night, very tired, crossing the border by paying 50 bucks per person per visa crossed the border.

On the border of a bunch of money I have, but I was not worth it, because even in Jinja rate differs for the better interest of 10-15%. We changed the dollar $ 1 = 2215 shillings.

In Jinja after disembarking from the bus at 6 am we were surrounded by motorcyclists and got their cries so much that I had to go on a motorcycle (with all things) to the hotel for a dollar each. It should be noted that in Uganda, most motorcyclists pristavuchy people they surround you and smoothly (all at once) offer to take, and no failures does not act on them, even from the cordon to leave is not easy! As a result, it is sometimes easier to accept and go with them, because they still do not give a pass!

In Uganda, cheaper than in Kenya. And the people poorer.

Good thing I bought in Moscow a few kg. and handing out candy to children throughout its path. They were very happy

Even adults who have told me that the starving, calculated to get the money, I gave them candy

Once empty, then Eat, small money is still not enough at all. They, too, by the way very happily took candy from Russia!

In my opinion, Ugandans are very friendly, especially to the Mzungu (white people). Beggars too much. Uganditsy one and all speak English, even beggars speak English better than our middle managers!
2. Candy finished, sorry

4. Dancing in honor of the Mzungu (white person Mzungu

5. Pygmy home half meters vysotoy.Vnutri almost no facilities.

8. Lake Bunioni, malt plantation.

13 ... Kampala (capital of Uganda).

15. Potatoes, sold along the road.

16. Equator.

18. Home pygmies grandmother, she's shaman!

21. This is a typical picture for Africa.

22. Mzungu photo shows.

26. It is amazing how they manage to be worn on the head such things !?

27. At any stop you will be offered chicken, sobachyatinu and God knows what else ....))

28. This I sign that crossed the equator.

29. Focuses with petals.

31. Mototaksisty.

34. Such a miracle birds (marabou) can be found in Kampala.

35. The poor, all wet ...

36. Photos on memory))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting