Gaetz pump

Not mine, I pulled otsedova

The other day watching the picture. I was standing in the parking lot at the supermarket, waiting for his wife. Opposite is the 99th, a guy comes out of the store with a bottle of beer, opening the car, sits behind the wheel, lights, including Mouzon and drinking beer. On the opposite side are gaytsy. Seeing this, one of them came up to him and begins to demand docks, claiming that he is drinking and driving. Man sends his softly, "they say I do not go, and do not intend to go, come on ..." continuing his work. Having failed, Gaetz releases the front wheel with the words: "as long as the documents do not give, you will not go!" Then out of the convenience store girl with two packages opens the trunk, put the packages, the guy gives her the keys and transplanted into the passenger seat. She comes to gaytsy, "and now, asshole pumped up wheel, or I call the prosecutor's office" and pulls out a cell phone. In gaytsy balls bulging, he begins to mutter something supposedly wanted to attract the driver that he was drinking, etc. Answer girls (10 points!): "He is not the driver, but my husband had no rules at all, and I ride my car." Some of the drivers gave a pump, and an old, hand, someone gauge because mistress of the machine required to pump properly. In short, all parking lay laughing until Gaetz served movements up and down, measured the pressure, etc. EVEN him bellow mate! A girl all applauded STANDING !!!

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting