Severe Military School

Good morning, ladies and gentlemen! Washed down with a little story about how I got to the Spetsnaz GRU, and what came of it.

So the end of June of 2006. Hundreds of graduates of the Military University of the Ministry of Defence celebrate their release. Further, according to the plan - the month of leave and the departure to a new duty station, in a new status - the status of the officers. We walked to the 5 years. Personnel officers will understand me ...
As I got to the distribution of the GRU special forces brigade, one of the best pieces among her kind. I arrived to a new place on August 2. The newly lieutenant, full of hope, in pink glasses ... With all the military schools have come about 20 officers. By the commander we were only the 4th since August 2 there was nothing to no one caught. It was only later I found out that part of the very bright celebrate three days of the year: August 2 - Day of Airborne; October 24 - Day of Special Forces; November 5 - The day of exploration. Then I found out that part of the battle from the first time of its founding. What officers (almost all) missions in hot spots 7-8 times, each of which lasted for 8 months. What part of the 5 heroes of Russia, 3 of them - posthumously ...
This rich service impose on people their mark. It was a peculiar people, people for special purposes. They could sit at a table, drinking and relaxing, quiet and culturally. And suddenly someone was born an idea: instead vanish if we, gentlemen? Something cops in town, we really relaxed ... After 5-10 minutes a group of 2-3 people, wearing masks, crept into the forest towards the city - 11 kilometers. Despite the fact that at the checkpoint each had their own car. From parts of the city by forests and swamps where all fours, which rushes and shoals. At the entrance to the city was a police post. In a raid. Honest traffic police inspector did not notice as they ran behind the shadow of the scout, and the next moment the inspector was not automatic and an empty holster. Their weapons evolved in the post, with its not picked up - it is a serious matter. With this post DPS lost communications - cellular, radio, telephone, any ... For example, do not go on duty shift linkage with this post. Police patrol travels there. And there are three Policeman, disarmed and tied. They sit and wait for them to unleash. And they took revenge as they could. And they could only power given striped stick. On the road, pass the military was not fined mercilessly. It is understandable - after such tricks ...
In another day of exploration were celebrations - meetings, build, congratulations ... Then everything went on a banquet in their companies. In the taverns of the town was sold out, the city started ... In the morning the car with the driver in uniform pulled in part, all went to the service. Needless to say that all the traffic police were in the ambush? They knew that the fighters go to bodunischa. Wag striped sticks, and will pass, comrade, for examination ... So it was with our crew. I rode in the passenger seat, another Andrew. Behind was another one of our colleague Alex. Sweep the rod, and begins standard: blah blah blah, your documents and so on, will pass on the expertise ... It is not in our plans. We are not sickly so late. Andrew eve almost did not drink, because I knew that in the morning behind the wheel. He was not even fume. And the reason for the examination, of course, was not. It is simply a reason to detain us, kill our time and we shake his nerves.
We wanted them to separate amicably. They explained that the driver was sober, we're late, etc. Where there! We only added fuel to the fire, because Now traffic police felt obliged to hold us as long as possible. We even offered them money, and other benefits. In vain. They know people are honest ... With two gaytsy talked Andryukha and Alex, I'm not coming out of the machine. He sat and smoked, suppressing attacks hangover nausea. And something happened that should have happened. One Gaetz went to the patrol car, wanted to report on the radio about us, but did not. In one leap he caught up with Andrew, and Lieutenant slumped by the door of his official car. Lesch also not lost. He applied some bag of tricks, and split-second was at the second traffic cop behind. After spending a second policeman knelt on one knee, his eyes bulging and out of Lech behind him with a gun CSSA. Their service weapon we had. Sorry, there was no registrars - it would be action ...
Two police lieutenant immediately became compliant. We have been held hostage by their weapons ... What would you do with it? Take with you - you can not. Crime, and very serious. Return negligent traffic cop - may be shot on the spot, and did not ask, as he was called. The decision was made. Machines dismantled for parts and scattered in a radius of 20 meters. So we had time to take out their asses. Before part was not far, we have not reached 5 kilometers and before I smoke it a cigarette as we briskly gazanuli to the saving of the PPC native. A gaytsy crawling on all fours on the side of the road and picked up machine parts - the bolt, shops, vozratnye springs, etc.
I stubbornly did not want to believe that all this happened to me. My sweet child's mind was not ready for such an eventuality. But - what's done is done, could only hope for the best. Senior comrades explained to me like this: "You're uspokoooysya Lieutenant, we are 100 times already done so!" Explained that the traffic police have notified to us - our own peril. For it is a shame for them - to admit that you have selected the service weapon. For this you can lay out and ksivu. Therefore, this case was surprisingly quiet and without consequences. Frankly, I would place gaytsov also did not say to anyone, especially at the official level.
I was a three-month officer did not know much in the military service, in the service of intelligence-commandos. I had to pass the test very harsh military school ...
Do not forget to congratulate the scouts a week on their holiday. From myself I wish them the blue sky, white domes and a soft landing ...

PS The place did not call, because it can compromise certain individuals. And who knows, who I mentioned earlier - not palite office! All happiness and kindness !!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting