Collection stand for running automobile generators

Will 8 pictures and sympathetic letters ...
Recently, Yap intensified folk art and harsh kreativ- for example, one to his mother built a kitchen gaming machine to play on his fingers, who -That studded oilcloth kitchen table and that, in general, too -That folk art, so to speak - with dignity samovyrazhenie- respect.
That's what I have long dreamed of (even when he was working Car electrician) wanted to stir up a stand for running automobile generators, because when remontiruesh this crap, it is best to check at some adjust. And that on some machines, dismounting and mounting it - the solid hemorrhagic.
In not those that someone will come up from samopal, but I like VI Lenin decided to go their own way.
Actually, the challenge was to consolidate prostaya- generator frame and twist it somehow engine. Long did not find anything simple and quite moschnogo- decided to use as a motor grinder. It looks rather clumsy, but the aesthetic problems, I did not put.

Actually, I was inspired by themes as a couple dozen kartinok- shows the operation of the welder, who brews a hole at AVTOS ... and also decided that a weld and show ...
I decided to mount an aluminum stanine- material is lightweight and easily drilled importantly, because it is assumed that the generators may be different, and mounting hardware will probably have to move to fit the size of the belt.
In short everything is simplicity a piece of aluminum and 4 corner. Welded together. This is the kind devaysa below.

administrative bodies can be so good, and then thrown into my office one circuit ??? and then I'll have the type that is 8 screens ... broke shorter ...

The picture is visible on the general form (back). Here it is clear without explanation. The curved bar (yellow) for tensioning the belt I've got a self-made, had to cook three pieces of pieces of iron, so get koryavenko.No performs its function ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting