CeBIT eyes teapot

This year, volunteered to make the company went on missions at CeBIT husband, I first came to the exhibition. Want to share your fotovpechatleniyami - as a tourist and as dyeing brunette aunt
32 photos will be a little letters.

2. Exhibit girls
Who, by the way, he decided that only men pay attention to their appearance model? Great ass! Especially when they are written to represent the company name. I m 20 stumping for a girl in a short skirt with the inscription Samsung, pulling out a camera, and she unbolted from me in the water closet.

3. Suddenly, in the middle of the passage were observed by representatives of the first channel. The same evening, was able to see them on TV reportage - guys really had a great time with use.

4. Oppa, Skolkovo.
Completely empty booth.
In the process of photographing and discussions with friends stand to us quietly approached guy in a suit and tie and with a paunch and said, "Here you here nafotografiruete, and then lay out his blog with a comment like sawn people's money." I would like to send greetings to this uncle
I walked by the booth and then again and again, without observing any activity, and in the evening on the penultimate day of the stools there were some Turks, stretching her legs ...

5. On the contrary Skolkovo settled GLONASS. Apparently looking for partners who would have agreed to a pair of satellites drown in the ocean.
In general, we note that from domestic companions only honest exhibitor manufacturer anything was only Izhevsk factory radio parts.

6. What kind of exhibition is held without the public's amusement?
This stand everyone could try to score a goal. It should be noted that some of it is still out, but the speed of the reaction system was amazing, at least for me.

7. And here I hung for a long time.
Two Chela in the audience were cut in Quake on time, with everything happening famously commented one of the employees working at the stand. Something like "You're 2 minutes ahead of Rafa 2 frags be seen whether his opponent to fight back?" And "He's doing rocket-jump and ..." - in the best tradition of commenting sports.

8. Wrap the corner and ... surprise
Not Formula 1 race car, but very similar.

9. The public was given the opportunity to participate in pokatushkakh, not only feel like a world champion in the 2010 Formula 1 Sebastian Vettel, but also to try to "steer" machine series from the body and of the Dakar Rally.

10. The pavilion dedicated to the protection of information, encounter the familiar figure on the cover of antivirus NOD32. Even pleased that she saw something familiar.

11. Familiar names antivirus was even greater, were presented to Avira and McAfee. But the stands they were boring, unlike here on this.

12. But all surpassed Kaspersky, which is now a sponsor of Scuderia Ferrari. Now I am a happy owner of the trial version Casper instruction in German

13. Comrades from Kaspersky not limited formulary car on the stand and also allowed people to pokatushki.

14. Again, we pass in the entertainment pavilion.
Here the guys compete to see who will crush lighting up randomly lights.
Frankly, I did not understand what the company on whose stand is happening.

15. But when he saw his comrades on the trampoline, I decided that I probably do not need to understand who is doing there, and just watch and enjoy.

16. Software pavilion was a staircase to the 2nd floor, so you have the opportunity to assess the scale of the exhibition. Despite the fact that this year was occupied about half of the exhibition halls, it's still huge.

17. In the same software pavilion was pretty much a lot of interesting for Linux users. Notice the large wall with the vacancy announcement. Plush penguin stands brought at least three companies.

18. A very powerful stand was at IBM. But I'm more like himself not stand them, which was quite serious, and the corridor leading to it from the entrance to the pavilion. There are also people have a sense of humor:

19. Or so that's installation:
(Plush hippo is not part of the composition, it is my own)

20. It was nice to see the original design of the stand. Rate razmerchik laptop.

21. But the Turks also did not waste time on trifles

22. And another useful thing to attract the public

23. Or so
In general, in one of the stands was seen suspended from the ceiling bike, but it did not cause nothing but bewilderment.

24. «Welcome», written by falling water drops.

25. These guys put together a stand of Lego and let him on toy electric cars to demonstrate their GPS-equipment

26. Execution of this stand caused slight bewilderment.

27. Stand manufacturers PSUs

28. neat gadgets neatly showcases

30. And this - the column. In the belly - a connector for connecting an iPod or iPhone.

31. In the process of moving between the exhibition halls was seen bus themselves see someone, but the nails in his pocket was not

32. Everything!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting