Fridge, kettle and vacuum cleaner - who "eats" more?

Have you heard about the Энергомере?
In this blog about the device already has an interesting article . Pro device has been said a lot, but still try a little to supplement the information available to us shared RubyFOX .

In addition, it has been said in this article:
  • will show you how to put the instrument rate and track energy costs with accuracy on the order cents and not 0.1 кВт⋅ч;
  • the example of the kettle, refrigerator and vacuum cleaner, will show the work Energomera;
  • outline the approximate cost of boiling a liter of water, the daily storage of products in the domestic refrigerator, as well as the cost of cleaning the modern vacuum cleaner living space of about 90 m² for one of the the cities of Krasnodar region.

To begin with a summary of the device h4>

On the website of the manufacturer stated the following characteristics:

• Operating range power unit: 0, 2 W - 3600 W
Operating voltage range: ~ 190 - 276 Current range: 0, 01 A - 16 A Maximum load: 16 A, 3600 W

The device is tested for over a month, and I can say that the screen is not yet sat down, and it is currently operating. Resource three batteries more than enough.
By the way, the batteries look like this:

Just wanted to point out those values ​​that makes it possible to measure the device.
It: напряжение, current , мощность, power consumption . Also, by setting the тариф, you will have the opportunity to immediately display the затраты electricity devices that you connect through Energomer.
This is how it all looks The voltage, V:

Current, A:

Power, W:

Energy consumption, kWh:

Rates - Rubli.kopeyki:

Costs - Rubli.kopeyki:

Display modes Toggle FUNC

Device management and fine-tuning as simple as possible.
If you need to reset the counters (energy consumption, tariff and energy costs), you must press MASTER CLEAR some thin object such as a wooden toothpick. The time and day of the week you can set by holding the button for a few seconds SET, then, changing the desired setting with UP and switching between settings button SET. The device allows you to count the cost of electricity from the two tariffs (depending on day of week and time of day, you can specify a different value of one kWh). If where you live, there is no tariff averaged and are more tariffs for different times of day, you will be especially useful to correctly set these parameters. Ask rate up to 1 penny you can, hold the button FUNC, after which the switching units and tens of rubles button SET, enter the desired value by using the UP. It is possible to set 2 fare, depending on day of week and time of day, but I did not need this function. Set tariff, and then, holding the button for a few seconds FUNC, returned to normal display.
 Learn more about setting and capabilities of the device you can read the electronic version of instructions on the official сайте manufacturer.
To make it clearer and more understandable, and I suggest to watch a short video about Energomer:

Reset , setting day and time , setting tariff , device in action

Let us turn to the results of our measurements.

first in the queue - a refrigerator. h4> In my case, the test sample was the model Саратов CS 1225M-120 :

At first I did not know that the value of energy costs Energomer receives, integrating the power of the test instrument over time. Thought thinks kilowatt-hours, up to one-tenth, and then multiplies this case for the cost of 1 kWh (which you can select according to your tariff).

But it all turned out more interesting and much more accurately.

Results of the first measurements of the refrigerator, which only tracks kilowatt-hours, it does not bring. But the second time I put the experiment, recording and kilowatt-hours and energy costs, calculated at the rate of 4 rubles 12 kopecks, which acts for the city of Sochi.

Measurements started on Friday morning at 5:11, connecting the refrigerator to the wall outlet through Energomer. Pre resets counters I, the right time and the rate of 4.12 rubles per 1 kilowatt-hour of set up:

As you can see by the intermediate measurement of which is spent in the 6:16 in the morning, take a penny more Energomer starts before nabezhit 0.1 kWh:

The electric energy consumption, I finished in the second half of the day in 15:44.
As you can see, if considered simply multiplying counted kilowatt hours per tariff (in this case 0.3 kWh * 4.12 p), the instrument would show 1.23r consumption, but in this case the figure is 1.34 p.

Thus, the refrigerator works with 5:11 to 15:44 (10 hours and 33 minutes, or 10.55 hours), what has been spent 1.34 rubles.

The average cost of an hour of the refrigerator according to my measurements turned out:
1.34 p. / 10.55 h. ≈ 0.127 p. = 12.7 kopecks.
The average cost of a day of the refrigerator, thus gaining:
0.127 p. * 24 = 3.048 p., That given the flow rate gives about 0.74 kWh / day.

The manufacturer claimed the power consumption of 0.63 kWh / day. The amount is comparable to what happened in our country, given the influence of errors, various conditions of the refrigerator (filling, the temperature in the room, etc.), and other factors.

Thus, we can conclude that the month of the refrigerator will cost about (if we take 30 days) and 91 rubles 44 kopecks. Still, it is much cheaper than the filling of the refrigerator.

Next in line test - electric h4>

These are the tactical and technical characteristics were found on the kettle:

With tea, I spent quite experiments before he found out that it is possible to measure the power consumption more accurately than tracking kilowatt hours to the nearest tenth.

Before you carry out a full test, I had time to measure 8 1 200 milliliters of boiling, and after each subsequent boiling adds 0.1 kWh (tariff then I did not ask, and the flow rate to within cents was not looking).

But in an article I will give those 3 Metering, I did have to use all the features of Energomera.

So, I came across a tea not the most powerful, and 1,200 milliliters simmer it for about 9 minutes, for example, put the kettle on in the 7:31 , and boil it at 7:40. In this particular case, we have spent on this case 48 cents, and took a little more was 0.1 kWh:

2 following boiling kettle, which he had made in the afternoon and evening, showed the following results:
The second boiling 47 cents and a little more than 0.1 kWh;
The third boiling of 47 cents and a little more than 0.1 kWh.
Photos here Second boiling: 11:19 -) 11:31; 0.1 kWh -) 0.2 kWh; 48 kopecks. -) 95 kopecks.

The third boiling: 20:26 -) 20:38; 0.2 kWh -) 0.3 kWh; 95 kopecks. -) 142 kopecks.

Thus, the cost of creating a kettle of boiling water it can be estimated as:

Also take a month longer than 30 days. I suppose that on average we boil a full kettle 2-3 times a day (2 times - take 94 kopecks., 3 times - 1.42 rubles). At the turn of the month 28.2 to 42.6 rubles. It turns out significantly less than the cost of a refrigerator.

Next comes - cleaner h4> 19,876,657

At this time, as a test, we turned the vacuum cleaner Samsung VCC-8852H3R.
This is interesting, ТТХ bring the device under the spoiler:
Features vacuum cleaner Samsung VCC-8852H3R

Power supply: Network Dimensions of the vacuum cleaner (WxDxH): 28.2x49.2x26.5 cm Features and Benefits: Dust Full Indicator, avtosmatyvanie cord, footswitch incl. / off. on the body Suction tube: telescopic Fine filter: have Control power: on the handle (remote control) Dust Collector: cyclone, 2-liter Suction power: b > 380 W cleaning: dry Noise level: 79 dB Consumption Power: 2200 W For more information: two-chamber cyclone system; radius of 10.5m; Filter NERA12

During the experiment, vacuuming a few rooms with a total area of ​​90 square meters. Pre counters Energomera I nullify, the tariff 4 rubles and 12 kopecks, which is currently relevant for Sochi, asked. The result was that one such cleaning cost us 1.58 ruble.

If we assume that for the month of cleanups is pieces 6, then it turns out that the monthly consumption for cleaning the same area get about 9 rubles 48 kopecks.

Thus, from the kettle, refrigerator and vacuum the cheapest in terms of cost for the month turned out to be cleaner. And the most expensive - refrigerator.

A few words about the laptop h4>

Currently working tool I though old, but with the problems less cope. I decided to estimate how much money eating this workhorse of a month. Who cares, the model test notebook - HP ProBook 4510S.

Measurements done before he started to use the opportunities Energomera associated with an indication of the tariff, so the result will be very rough.
During the tests, the heavy tasks on the laptop did not solve - viewed pages in the Internet browser FireFox, watched a couple of movies online, and launched several short documentaries from the external screw.

I sat at a laptop during a test, a total of 12 hours 12 minutes. During this time Energomer averaged 0.4 kWh. Thus, the approximate cost of the 1st hour of work at a laptop at low load: 13 cents.

Assuming that a day has to sit at home laptops hours 6, while an exemplary flow of the day we would get 78 cents per month accumulates 23 rubles and 40 kopecks. If the remote work a laptop, non-heavy tasks, a rough estimate can be taken in 12 hours for noutom. In such a situation, in the case of my laptop, a month nabezhit 46 rubles and 80 kopecks.
 These figures are cited above - rough and very rough estimate. Keep in mind that my laptop is not the most powerful, with toys on it, I basically did not play. But the order of energy costs, which entails the use of Note, you can estimate.

So, what is the bottom line h4>

Functional Energomera find practical and useful.
With this piece can very precisely evaluate the cost of using various types of household appliances. It will be possible to compare these results with each other and better understand the structure of its costs.

At the moment, I'm somewhat limited in the conditions of life, so to measure everything that is of interest, it has not yet happened. Maybe a month or two to get over a cozy place, and there is already possible to measure how many "eat" the washing machine, air conditioning and multivarka. If everything goes as it should, then this article is also supplemented by the results of new measurements.

The gadget I do not understand, but when the new measurements, try to still do it. I wonder just what's inside. By the way, if anyone of you already have such a toy as Energomer are invited to share in the comments are the most interesting results of the measurements, it would be interesting to read.

Thanks to Dadzhet for access to the device.
If anyone is interested in this tool, you can order it on the сайте Manufacturer .

Discount for readers GeekTimes 10%: code GEEKT-ENERGO (valid 14 days from the date of publication, the code acts as when buying the online store, and in offline stores "Dadzhet").

Source: geektimes.ru/company/dadget/blog/261240/

Tags

See also

New and interesting