ZSGO "Octagonal"

Writes blogger ulter1or:

One boy loved to roam the forest. Walking, he had one, since he lived in a modest village, where in addition to his children that did not was ... Remembering the stories about the war that was telling him the grandfather in the evening, the boy was obsessed with the desire to find at least something, remaining since time immemorial. He did not know, had no idea how close to that was to touch history and find yourself in a not so big as the great spaces of underground shelters, went to his age ...
38 photos

Last year. The boy grew up. I decided to recall his youth and was on the edge of the forest, where it ends the pillars of mighty trees and began bustling civilization ... A grain of history has become a powerful particle civilization, which, incidentally, does not often happen.

So, today I will talk about a few of existing ZSGO provided shelter for the people who are close to having enough interesting shape - octagonal, and quite an interesting story - deep.

The report combines two detached asylum. They differ only in that in the first - 3 main room, while the second of two, so much emphasis on each of the objects in a particular review will not. Notable both a lot of interesting. For example, in a radius of 100 meters placed signs indicating the direction towards the shelters, and, as mentioned earlier - the interior has an octagonal shape.

Schematic diagram of the interior ZSGO:

If you ask me how this object is associated with the story about the little boy, I draw your attention to the fact that the surface structures of the object GO is quite old type and arrangement of the interior corresponds to the modern design of shelters, does this mean that the "interior" of the object have been updated with the advent of these areas of "civilization"? - Probably.

Going down the sloping entry and passing the gateway germodverey we are here in this room here:

It - one of the main. Divides each of these passages here are those located in different parts of the room.

What is fenced grid, and which is - here is a fun form of wooden doors.

By the way in this area, the object on the wall phone, which is fully working.

As with all the standard facilities of Defense, in this separate room is reserved for recreation concealable.

To stay, I think, can be both above and below.

In this part of the object can be wrapped ZSGO read the documentation and various posters that explain how to behave in a given emergency.

Documentation

Posters:

The scheme has a documentation of the operation of water supply and sanitation.

Since we are talking about the technical scheme, so let's talk about the technical part of the object.

Of course it is a ventilation system allocated to a separate room.

It is presented due to several manual and HLF (?) Of the pressure sensor.

In the neighborhood are Sanitaryware and pantry:

As objects are placed in the fire boards, where there are different extinguishing agents.

Even the sand has its place in the object

As for the organizational aspects, there is also a kind of space for "headsĀ»

By the way on the walls with drinking water tanks. Did she have there - have not tested, but I have reason to expect that the water really is.

At the other end of the same room:

Another documentation

And the table with spare bulbs)

By the way in the photo are the same signs that arranged on the surface around the objects.

The same table for the "authorities", which got tired of my partner.

But this part of me quite interested.

Right next to one of the outputs is placed a table on which is a box with batteries and a voltmeter / ammeter.

Batteries:

Voltmeter / ammeter

Their purpose is not very clear to me, especially here. Maybe there is somebody ready I will explain their role.

Spare construction, in case of breakage key:

Certificates, mnoogo them here.

And a farewell glance at the door before leaving.

That's all

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting