Weekdays Soviet industry

Retro picture of Soviet times from the magazine foto-history
8 photo

Working in masks at a shoe factory farm "Drummer».
Leningrad, 1932.

Katovalny shop Artel "Fetrovschik».

Leningrad, 1932.

ary self-supporting brigade sewing shop shoe factory farm "Drummer" at work.

Leningrad, 1932.

"Yesterday's rally drummers factory named Zhelyabova 40 workers strikers, mostly Communists
and Komsomol, samozakrepili himself for the factory to the end of the period.
Factory worker correspondents declared themselves mobilized to eliminate the financial plan and made a breakthrough
the initiative to create the revolutionary tribunal over production absentees and flyers.
Today in the shops discusses this issue and will be allocated in the best Tribunal
percussion-production workers.
The trial of absentees and flyers will be held during the past ten days. "

("Krasnaya Gazeta". 1930, September 20).

Sewing workshop in the house 21 on the avenue 25 years of October (now Nevsky).

Leningrad, 1934.

"The commercial cooperation and Leningrad region has mastered the recent release of dozens of kinds of new products.
Artel behalf of the 10th anniversary of the beginning of the co-operatives to produce female folding umbrellas.
Folded umbrella fits in a briefcase.
Artel "haberdasher" "Prompugovitsa" and "Galal" release buttons, buckles and brooches unbreakable
glass, so-called acrylate.
Put the production of "tank-geysers" (a mechanical device for washing laundry at home).
Artel "Gramophone" has designed a portable gramophone "Gardikfon." This miniature gramophone no more camera "Photocor."

("Leningradskaya Pravda & quot ;. 1940, 28 November).

Pass Office on the 6th candy chocolate factory.

Leningrad, 1935.

"For more than 20 minutes delay - on trial. And to make such sentences (depending on the length of delay):
or deductions from salaries for four months at 20% or three months to 15%, or a prison.
The workers referred to briefly as follows: twenty-four and three fifteen. And all together - alimony ... »

(from the diary Mankova AG from December 1, 1940).

Samples of products issued by the 15th anniversary of the October
at the Lomonosov Porcelain Factory.

Leningrad. November 9, 1932
Author Malov.

Workers candy shop.

Leningrad, 1933.

"Factory" Bolshevik ", the former Obukhov, was no longer in the city and in this country.
Tram to the October Station went about an hour, and before the October I had to walk 20 minutes
or catch the tram at the corner of Ligovka where he slowed down, jump on the course and then we go without a transplant.
(In October the station has always been waiting for the crowd of workers and employees and take the tram to the battle) ...
It was a difficult period of my life. Daily getting up at 5 o'clock in the morning, when the house was still asleep.
At half past six I had to go.
In Leningrad in the winter months really dawns only after ten hours. When you get to the plant,
It was still full of darkness. On the blackboard hung in the entrance room, and do not you dare be late!
Exactly at 8 board was locked and you were sent to the head of personnel, that does not bode well.
Fortunately for me, for 4 years, I have never their own fault is not too late.
Double tram stops in the absence of current, then I'm not alone, and a crowd of workers and employees
It appeared an hour late. For this punishment is not carried. But my girlfriend, who worked
in the department of economy of the plant, and who loved to sleep in the morning, late thrice.
Its not just fired, but even she had to stay in prison, as a "hard-core progulschitse."

(B. Scriabin. "Pages of Life").

Balancing supply the turbine rotor in the water-turbine workshop on metal plant them. Stalin.

Leningrad, June 21, 1940.
Photo A. Mikhailov.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting