Once we broke for tea and dad took to fix it

Many men do not want to apply to repair shops, if their house is something out of order. As well, they can fix anything so that thing will work twice as well! The website tells a screaming story about the futile attempts of the father to repair the kettle.

Wikipedia / CC BY-SA 3.0 out of order here recently my parents have a kettle. The usual electric kettle with the button. My father decided that I could fix it myself and started to work.

Sat down at the kitchen table, spread out the tools and quickly dismantled the kettle, there is soldered a few wires and re-assembled. Turned on, the kettle boiled. Looks: and on the table is unaccounted for piece — curved elastic metal wire, twenty centimeters in length.

Father struck it in her hands and began to disassemble the unfortunate kettle again and turned the wire, well, anywhere and any way she will not go. Spat, gathered up the kettle back without it, works great. And circuits something extra eye corn... Dismantled again... And so sat the night before it was dismantled and collected the ill-fated kettle.

In the morning, the father secretly put the kettle with a strange piece in the package (of course, the wife ashamed to admit that he couldn't fix that) and dragged him to work for our electricians. Those spinning-wheeled detail, but was not able to understand why it is needed. Advised the father to take the kettle in for repair, they say, there certainly understand.

But dad didn't want to tell even before strangers in his own impotence, decided the kettle again to see the house. Brought, disassembled, all parts neatly laid out, sat down and began to meditate on them... Then into the kitchen came the mother and began as usual to ask father questions, like, how was your day at work doing. And talking, coming to dealcam laid out, takes the same curved wire and begins to insert into your bra.

Dad's eyes popped climbed, and mother asks:

— Where is the bone of my bra found? It is a couple of days ago flew, I put on the table, and she had gone somewhere completely...

Long after this incident, dad was sulking at mom...

via chukcha.net/creative/4641-slomalsya_chaynik.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting