Marketing as a way of thinking

Family Shmukler nails produced throughout life, was gvozdodelom grandfather, grandfather, and then dad. When they privatized the factory for the production of nails, father tells his son: "Fima, I have 30 years in manufacturing and have never had a vacation ... Why do not you stay for the director, and I leave at least a month with my mother, rest ..." - "The Pope , I'm not an expert, I am a marketer, I advertiser! "Dad:" son, we have warehouses full of nails! You just porukovodit, poprodavay these nails, and I'll be back in a month - and everything will be fine! »

Son was, Dad was gone. Two weeks later, the pope receives a telegram: "The Pope is leaving immediately, nails are over." Pope arrives, "How - ended ?!" Fima "Dad, I gave publicity ..." Dad, "Come on, show!" Son shows the layout of the billboard; It depicts Jesus Christ nailed to the cross and the inscription: "Nails Schmookler - held for 2000 years».

Dad says, "Fima! You, of course, the perfect marketer, but you're an idiot! How was it possible to depict Jesus Christ on advertising? Few of us, Jews were beaten, organized pogroms? Take off !!! "Dad gave the team increased their production, Fima took advertising, dad went on a vacation.

Two weeks later, again comes an urgent telegram: "Dad quickly departing, and these nails are over." Pope arrives: "What, again advertising?" Fima "Yes, just take it easy - no Jesus Christ, everything you asked for." Dad looks at the layout of the billboard - where an image of an empty cross, without Jesus, and the words: "If you had nails Schmookler ..."

Tags

See also

New and interesting