The story about his father, a kettle and the Mysterious One Circuits

My father broke an electric kettle. This plastic, with button. Somewhere burnt wiring. Father sat at the kitchen table, disassembled makers. Long or a short - all done and happy, I gathered it. However, there was a small problem: the table was left lying spare part - a metal wire length 20 cm, elastic, bent in a semicircle, at the tip of insulation (with all this kettle is switched on and boils water). Dad shook her, sighed, disassembled kettle again and let it attach. Still it will not fit. Again I gathered - Maker works. But spare a left !!! Again dismantled. And so the whole evening sitting in silence, puffing, not saying anything to anyone

. After 3 hours of "work" he swore, kettle with incomprehensible replacement part folded into the package, and in the morning dragged to work for electricians - they just understand. Certainly not! At the end of the day electricians surrendered. Bring say in everyday service for repair - there may be faced with such a device

. Bath in front of his mother ashamed to admit that he can not repair the kettle (at the hands of his father, I should say - gold). He silently decided to once again try to understand where this mysterious piece set. Disassembled, laid on the table parts, sitting blankly looks at them.

Next goes the mother and talking with him, then, lo, how are you doing at work. And for this conversation to the table, he takes a "spare part" and starts to put it in your bra. Asking with his father: "Where are you from bone found a bra? I do it for two days already looking for - disappeared without a trace. But I remember, put on the table. ยป

What's begun!

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting