I cooked and went to my husband in the hospital, and there I was waiting for a notary.

“I live in my husband’s apartment, but officially we are not painted,” 45-year-old Svetlana shares her feelings. Her lover is 60 and is now in the hospital. Predictions of doctors are not consoling: most likely, the man does not have long. And the main problem is that the heroine has nowhere to return, she no longer has her own home. Why she cannot continue to live in the apartment of the actual spouse, read further in the article.

Almost 5 years ago, I met the man of my dreams. I was almost 40 at the time and he was 55. I am a divorcee with 2 adult children. He is also single, and his adult daughter lives in another city. Nothing could prevent our happiness, so I moved in with Misha.

My daughters stayed at our house. They went to the same university and did a great job without me. I moved in with my lover. We didn't even think of a wedding. Age is not the same, we were already good together. I live in the apartment of my husband, the actual spouse, I thought. Why would I have that stamp on my passport? So did Misha.

We had no relationship with his daughter. She never visited her father. Unless they were online. The fact is that she could not forgive her father, because he was the initiator of the divorce from her mother.

However, occasionally she remembered her father, and Misha did not expect more. He would like to make contact with his only daughter, but never put pressure on her. I was never taken seriously by Anya. I have nothing to do with Misha’s previous marriage.

For the 5 years that we lived with Misha together, one of my daughters managed to get married and go abroad. The second one still lives in my apartment. But now with my young man. Nastyusha is expecting a baby.

I never thought I would ever have to go back to my old house. But now the situation is not in the best way. The problem is that Misha is seriously ill. So much so that they put him in the hospital.

I used to go to my husband every day and bring his favorite dishes. On one of those days, she cooked a cold and rushed to see how he felt. The doctors' predictions were disappointing. They gave him no more than a month.

In the room I met the daughter of Misha and the notary. I didn't have to explain anything, everything was clear. The daughter remembered her father to become his rightful heir. But what's all this about? My husband and I are not officially together.

It hurt so much that his daughter was only interested in an apartment. She didn't even say hello to me. And to say thank you for taking care of her father, she didn't think. Just took all the documents and demonstratively left the room.

And my husband, my beloved Mishenka, with tears in his eyes apologized to me. Like, he can’t do otherwise, because he immediately signed the apartment to her, so that there were no unnecessary problems after his departure. Holy man! He still feels guilty for wanting to leave the family. I understand him.

But I don't know what to do now. I don't want to think about what happens when Misha is gone. Unfortunately, I have to plan for my future. And I'll have to move out of my husband's apartment. But where? I can't live with my daughter, her boyfriend and their soon-to-be-born baby. What about it?

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? This story shows that the stamp in the passport still matters. Especially if we are talking about actual spouses, whose life path can be cut off at any time. Of course, Svetlana will not be able to go back and marry Michael. But I'm afraid that wouldn't help her avoid problems with his daughter. She doesn't seem to care about her father. The girl only wants his apartment.

What do the heroine do? What would you do in her place? Boldly share your ideas in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting