Instructions for creating eyebrows of ideal shape

Where to pluck, where to paint, what form to choose? This question is often asked by women looking in the mirror at their eyebrows. To look feminine and attractive, it is necessary to provide constant face care. Eyebrows occupy a leading position here and set the tone for the whole image!

In our superactive world, it is so difficult to allocate time to visit beauty salons, and it is not cheap, so the question is: eyebrow correction at home Very relevant.

DepositPhotos

Editorial "Site" I have prepared for you a short general instructions for creating perfect eyebrow In just 3 minutes. These are the advice of a fashion makeup artist, after following which your face will acquire unprecedented expressiveness.

Jimen Garcia, the authority and founder of his own studio, whose services are often used by American stars, compiled a simple guide to the correct design of eyebrows.

1. Carefully scroll your eyebrows with a soft pencil or ink. The main thing: the pigment should not be located on the skin, but on the hairs.
  2. Apply white paper to the hairs and press tightly to get a sufficiently clear print. This is what your eyebrow looks like now.

3. Directly on the resulting print mark the "body" of the eyebrows. This is the middle section where no correction is needed. Also note those hairs at the beginning of the eyebrow and above the upper edge that clearly look superfluous.

4. The main thing is to stop in time!

5. After removing unnecessary hair, the eyebrows will look natural and acquire the correct shape and clear outline. And to maintain a well-groomed appearance of eyebrows daily brush them with a brush soaked in a special gel or strengthening oil.

DepositPhotos

This guide is a golden find for any woman. Now you see that making eyebrows elegant at home is not at all difficult.

I could not resist and immediately tried this technique on myself. That was great! Remember: eyebrow This is an important detail that can completely change your face. Try to give your eyes the desired power and charm.

Don’t forget to share your advice with your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting