for several seasons is the main element of makeup. You can spend a lot of time on the skin smoothing, creating a complex make-up of eyes and selection of lipstick, but...
All efforts will be in vain if your eyebrows are imperfect. They set your face mood and make the look more expressive.
Our editors have prepared some life hacks by which you can easily achieve the salon effect
in the comfort of home.
- Most importantly — take into account the shape and placement of eyes. After all, eyebrows set the tone for the image.
- Define start, highest point and end of the eyebrow. Use our chart to avoid making mistakes.
- Use a special line, if one eyebrow is very different from the other. This will help to maintain proportion. This line is easy to find and it is inexpensive.
- Never visibili eyebrows from the top. Fashion is changeable, and frequent plucking at this point, they may cease to grow. Use a straight razor for eyebrows. Don't worry, the blades are arranged so that you will not be able to harm herself. In addition, this tool will be useful for other purposes.
- When plucking, always comb your eyebrows to get rid of torn hairs and have a clear idea of the shape.
- Now start to do eyebrow makeup. Use a pencil, shadow or liner 2 shades darker than their hair. And remember: don't use black, even if you are burning brunette — it is better dark brown or graphite. Here's how to draw eyebrows properly! First, fill the tip of the eyebrow, and then move on to the base. That way, you will achieve the Ombre effect. Apply on the skin under the eyebrow light concealer — this will make the eyebrows more expressive, and the eyes will become fresh.
Your eyebrows are perfect! Just remember to care for the main thing — regularity.
Apply oil before sleep to improve the thickness and growth of your eyebrows and do not chase blindly after fashion. Be unbeatable!
Don't forget to share tips with your girlfriends!
The editors of "Site" Is a real creative laboratory! The true team of associates, each a specialist in their field, United by a common purpose: to help people. We create content that's really worth sharing, and a source of inexhaustible inspiration are our favorite readers!